anyone care to explain how this happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Urlik

Sergeant Knight
I was out for a ride when I saw this and as I'd never seen it before I thought I'd share

farmers.JPG

so, how did they do that?

Urlik said:
I was out for a ride when I saw this and as I'd never seen it before I thought I'd share

farmers.JPG

so, how did they do that?

lol They took out some deserters i guess. I've seen 1 farmer running around with 12 looters before.

I should take a screen shot of the farmer that shows as 1 + 6, where the 6 are forest bandits. He's been traveling back and forth between Veluca and its nearby villages for a good 3 months. Every time I see him I wonder how he keeps them in line.

well at least now I know that my game isn't broken (or at least no more broken than any of yours :razz:)

maybe the farmer is using them as slaves to carry produce to market LOL

Happened to me that 6 farmers had 60 men prisoner.  I helped them in a fight but didn't take any of the prisoners.  I guess they took them.

Amroth said:
Happened to me that 6 farmers had 60 men prisoner.  I helped them in a fight but didn't take any of the prisoners.  I guess they took them.
Any prisoners you don't, (or can't) take are taken by what ever group has joined you on your side, with no limits. The same goes for rescued prisoners, any you don't  (or can't ) recruit are recruited by the other groups, so farmers could wind up with more that just farmers in their party.

Charles du Lac said:
Amroth said:
Any prisoners you don't, (or can't) take are taken by what ever group has joined you on your side, with no limits. The same goes for rescued prisoners, any you don't  (or can't ) recruit are recruited by the other groups, so farmers could wind up with more that just farmers in their party.

That would be awesome!

Village Farmer
    Troops:

Farmers (6)
Peasant Woman (5)
Mamlukes (32)

There's a Sarranid farmers party in my game running around with four mamlukes and a bunch of others... I'm playing as Nords (and thus not recruiting cavalry at all - I've relaxed a little on that now but I was then) and was collecting delicious date fruit with my trainees (mainly warriors and veterans at that point) when we came across five desert bandit parties ganging up on a village farmers. Apparently they'd taken out a lord or two as well... 200 bandits later I picked up a couple of master archers and some prisoners and the village farmers were running around with forty bandits prisoner, four mamlukes and about 20 other sarranid troopers!

Im going to aid all my farmers of my faction now and take an army of only blunt weapons. Then they will all have 50 man body gaurd armys of bandits and that haha :razz:

When Swadia (my faction) was at war with the Vaegirs, there were 5 farmers going into Swadian Dhirim, and they had 63 prisoners. All of them were Vaegir troops.  :shock:

hmmm, how about recruiting of prisoners??? lets say you aid famers in a fight against a enemy with prisoners and you dont recruit them after the fight, wont the famers recruit them? famer-led army ftw XD

dhowlett said:
Im going to aid all my farmers of my faction now and take an army of only blunt weapons. Then they will all have 50 man body gaurd armys of bandits and that haha :razz:

Now, THAT's a great idea! I always aid any and all farmers anyway, but I never thought of blunt weapons and giving them the prisoners. Sweet! :grin:

Rhodok Sergeant Swordsman: "Lets escape!"
Vaegir Marksman:"Are you mad? Those are six farmers guarding us. SIX FREAKING FARMERS!

LOL... what mod is this BTW?

The prisoners don't fight, it is the rescued prisoners that the enemy band had as prisoners that get recruited into the farmer band and they will fight with the farmers.

That could be a very, very big problem if a half dozen sea raiders take down those farmers and you're not near by...

vonskyme said:
That could be a very, very big problem if a half dozen sea raiders take down those farmers and you're not near by...

or a king, if that for joined the already might horde of some king, 350 soldiers would be a great deal :grin:

Back
Top Bottom