Anybody know how 2 foster a child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nope, quite probably he isn't old enough to be learning numbers in school but he is as hell mature enough to wield a sword and slay all his enemies in Brytenwlada. I'm not sure if he would be allowed to make babies at this age of his though. :wink:

Hister said:
Nope, quite probably he isn't old enough to be learning numbers in school but he is as hell mature enough to wield a sword and slay all his enemies in Brytenwlada. I'm not sure if he would be allowed to make babies at this age of his though. :wink:

Someone who has enough time to make over a thousand posts on an internet forum can learn how to multiply, I to call troll.

killer110 said:
Dest45 said:
killer110 said:
Sobakozoid said:
I think M&B 2 + Brytenwalda 4.0 for it will release sooner then anyone can play for 5840 game days.  :mrgreen:
You actually counted all of the days by hand?
multiplication?
What's multiapplication?

Multiplication: a mathematical operation that at its simplest is an abbreviated process of adding an integer to itself a specified number of times and that is extended to other numbers in accordance with laws that are valid for integers

and multiapplication isnt a word... so no definition :razz: but im gonna guess it means running many Brytenwaldas at the same time :]

I'm starting to fear this forum, coz i'm scared of some theme names:
"Obtaining pregnancy...."
"Anybody know how 2 foster a child?"
"My husband thinks hes a girl"

What next?  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom