Any work around for NPCs stuck on water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fion

Recruit
Love this mod and IMHO it is significantly better then the other mods based in the British isles. My only issue is that NPCs get stuck on the edges of the water-ways you can traverse. Even my guys get stuck on the edges if I'm not careful and at this point about 1/2 the irish vassals are stuck on the edge of water between Ireland and Wales so my game has kinda slowly coming to a halt as more and more NPCs get stuck in the water lol.

So I'm wondering if there's a work around for it or perhaps if it's been fixed and I just don't have the latest version. If it's not fixed and there is no work around I spose I'll wait for one and hope it comes soon.

Again, love the mod. :smile:

Hey, just seen this topic -I am really consantating on my Europe mod, theese days- and I can tell you that I think I can solved that problem...

I will do my best, don't worry...

Please post your screenshots and opinions in the mod's board and help me keep it alive untill I release the Europe mod!  :razz:

and to finish off yes from him he has completed it ... and he cant post it on here because he is perma banned but i may be able to pass that on for you.

Back
Top Bottom