Any way to boost chances of killing a hero/lord in battle instead of just knocking them out?

Users who are viewing this thread

gttester

Recruit
Instead of chopping heads after capturing them and losing relationship with tons of people, is there a way to boost the chances of killing them in combat?
Like using certain weapons, or doing really high damage like polearm + fast horse or something?
Or is the chances that they die instead of just knocked out totally random and not calculated based on anything?
I noticed that using the training billhook is seemingly garrenteed to only ever knock out, any way to do the opposite?

thanks.

Training billhook? If the dmg is blunt than you will always knock them out. Otherwise I think it's a 10% chance that a lord/hero can go down after a deathly hit. Read it somewhere that if the dmg is higher, that those chances are better, but after I knocked down a lord with a 600dmg couching Lance, or a clean 250dmg cut through the face, I think it is just the 10%

So you're telling me this thing does blunt damage?
file.jpg

It would be great if deadly hits to certain body parts had a much higher chance of killing, similar to what this outdated mod did:

So you're telling me this thing does blunt damage?
file.jpg

It would be great if deadly hits to certain body parts had a much higher chance of killing, similar to what this outdated mod did:
Training weapons are always blunt damage hence why they're training weapons. ?

Back
Top Bottom