Any update on Children?

Users who are viewing this thread

Brihendy159

Recruit
I haven't played in a couple of months now and have seen multiple dev posts about updates but have never seen anything involving the children. When I was playing back in June children would basically never grow up. Has this been fixed and the long-term family aspect to the game been implemented yet? I am waiting for this 25+ update to get back in and thought id ask while I wait.

They must have something in progress about this because those contents in-game proves that they had this thought, though I don't know what they have done.

Thanks for the info, so is it still 18 in-game years till they grow up? pregnancy is not accurately timed so I don't get why age is.
Yep once they turn 18.

Yep, they stay with their mom in your hometown. I tried almost everything to get them unbound... Believe it or not., a walkaround in the town where they stuck did the job. Was able to take them to my party.
Interesting, I was able to get mine out by making them governor and then I was able to bring them into party. Others who I tell this to have reported not having the option to make them governor tho. This makes me wonder if I took a walk around town beforehand. Might be worth trying for others here.

I don't know what you guys do differently but here is what happened in my current play through.

I was randomly looking through parties tab in clan menu. That's when i noticed 1 of my sisters to have grown up. She used to be in danustica, but since i was a merc and at at war with SE appearantly she moved to argoron. Simply went there, talked to her and told her i want her to join my party. So this part is working. Im a play through that u started on 1.5.2.

They cannot currently lead parties or caravans.

They can only be governors or join the player's party (after setting them as governor so as to wrangle them from the cold abyss).

They cannot currently lead parties or caravans.

They can only be governors or join the player's party (after setting them as governor so as to wrangle them from the cold abyss).
Not true after the most recent 1.5.5 hotfix.

Well god damn boys, they ****ing did it!

Children are now activated in the world (can be selected for party leader/governor/heir) and are even getting married to start the 3rd generation, we got generation gameplay now.

New born children will spawn in the game with good equipment but still with no skills (education update will fix im sure).

I am vlandian man and my wife is aserai, so it seems the equipment of the child will be a preset from the faction that matches the parent of the same gender(boys got vlandian gear, girl got aserai). Seems to be the same for AI kids.
tHld2.jpg
SqcDr.jpg
AWdls.jpg

Just a heads up this was a new game in 1.5.5 but before this most recent hotfix so there is a chance it is backwards compatible. Would be great if someone could test this with a old save.

Back
Top Bottom