Any "serious" mod teams looking at an Equipment Buy system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Zarthas

Knight at Arms
Are we tracking any mods that'll be working on a Warband-style loadout system, specifically for Captain? Would be pretty wild to see what you could do if you were allowed to load up like you wanted, with maybe unused gold being used for "Reinforcements"/increasing Unit size. The great irony of the class system is that it forces everyone to just play blunt/heavy inf spam.

Suspicious_Man

Sergeant
I'm sure the CC group will be pulling something together for our events, I'm not spending much time looking at stuff without the server files to test with though. I've done very limited testing at this point, mostly just to confirm that custom scenes are possible. My guess is that some of the folks with the server files are already doing more extensive testing and looking into stuff like customizing UI/loadouts for MP.

Danny5

Squire
I'm sure the CC group will be pulling something together for our events, I'm not spending much time looking at stuff without the server files to test with though. I've done very limited testing at this point, mostly just to confirm that custom scenes are possible. My guess is that some of the folks with the server files are already doing more extensive testing and looking into stuff like customizing UI/loadouts for MP.
Will it be shared amongst us peasants?

Top Bottom