Any plan to make spears viable?

Users who are viewing this thread

its a shame so many people seem to be against making spears viable. Ohwell. I just hope Taleworlds looks at hit registry and fixes that I can deal with low damage, being to slow and only serving the purpose of being an annoyance. but I cant deal with terrible hitboxes so, ill keep the game on the shelf and hope for spears to get some love instead of people pretending spear users want to be like greatsword/polelords.

Sounds to me you want to be a chinese polearm master keeping 3 guys at bay, controlling the field because you have a spear.
Assuming you aren't joking:
Straw-Man.jpg

its a shame so many people seem to be against making spears viable. Ohwell. I just hope Taleworlds looks at hit registry and fixes that I can deal with low damage, being to slow and only serving the purpose of being an annoyance. but I cant deal with terrible hitboxes so, ill keep the game on the shelf and hope for spears to get some love instead of people pretending spear users want to be like greatsword/polelords.
Because spears are already good? I agree that hitboxes are not always accurate and it glances sometimes but that happens with every other weapon too. You can do well playing with spear in a competitive match, maybe you're bad at spearing?

I love that your contribution to this thread is "maybe ur bad" very thoughtful. It is a possibility. Its also possible that spears have the worst hit registry in the game and that I'm not delusional or bad. You want spears to be anti cav only weapons forever. I'm hoping for the hit registry to get fixed. Someone is wrong and you ought to believe whatever makes you more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom