any other version of SOD like the old one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone, i'm new to warband i used to play simple M&B with SOD module. I really enjoy it and now when i moved to Warband, i'm looking for a mod that i can rule and manage my kingdom like in old good SOD. I downloaded this one, but... i don't really like it... I just have a question, is there any other version of SOD for warband, where there's no guns, there's that invasion and so on. It's really destroying this mod in my opinion.

I would really appreciate any help because i really miss swords of damocles from first version of Mount & Blade :smile:) Thank you all for help
The thing in first M&B is that i can't promote all my warriors at once i need to click each one of them to promote... (or is there any way to promote them all like in warband you press ctrl and left mouse button ??)

No this is the only SOD for Warband. The old SOD had a lot more development time into it, the problem is that the old SOD code was a bit of a mess and prone to bugs, so a straight conversion was not possible. When compy took over SOD he put a lot of time into bug fixing the old SOD (So that it is much more stable than it was) SOD:W is very much at the beginning of it's development, and nothing like what it will be.

Unfortunately compy just does not have a computer that will run M&B to work on SOD at the moment.

Okay thank you.
I have one another question but don't want to start a new thread. Where can i find whole troops tree from all factions, with description what one handed weapon skill they have, firearms and so on :smile: Thanks

Back
Top Bottom