Any Oceanic players actually left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Or have every single one of you quit multiplayer?

I've been booting up MP each day this week during peak hour and have yet to see one of the oceanic servers successfully get a match going.

Sick of playing on the east asain servers.. should I just accept MP is dead and move on?

Yup oce is waiting for community servers/battle mode since we dont get matchmaking servers, the current gamemodes/classes/combat we have now isnt replayable enough for new players to stick around.

A lot of us have moved to East Asia for now. I'll warn you though, it's ****ed compared to what OCE used to be. Exploits and abusing OP mechanics are the name of the game there.

A lot of us have moved to East Asia for now. I'll warn you though, it's ****ed compared to what OCE used to be. Exploits and abusing OP mechanics are the name of the game there.

Yeah mate, I'm one of you who moved over to EA servers and it's a f*%ing s#$t show -- I could forgive the latency and enjoy it for what it is but the playerbase quickly prevents that from happening.

I checked out of OCE MP when they look the custom servers away, excited to see they were back -- Doesn't matter now, the community is dead.

Isent that the name of the game everywhere
I mean yeah but maybe because we had a smaller community, there was some sort of mutual respect or code of honor where people genuinely wanted to play fairly for the sake of fun. I never even knew kick-pila existed before seeing it on the forum. We never know what we had until it's gone :sad:

Back
Top Bottom