Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins... :razz:

IIRC Lynores is taking a break for personal life (which after years of working on this mod I can hardly blame him).  Considering his lightning pace I would be ready for a next release sometime next Spring at the latest.  But I could be completely off, that's my best guess.

It'll be ready when it's ready... I'm still not done enjoying slaughtering Spartans and dirty dirty Thebans on a biblical scale.

My girlfriend went through an endometriosis' videolaparoscopy and 5 small surgeries last thursday which went fine but there were complications with her liver. I've been there everyday, hence my absence from the net. The stuff that needs to be done for the alpha is pretty simple, just porting and some new models, and a couple fancy scripts. I will be posting some previews as soon as I get back to it.

Thanks everyone for the support and critics/suggestions.

Best Regards,
Lyn.

Lynores said:
My girlfriend went through an endometriosis' videolaparoscopy and 5 small surgeries last thursday which went fine but there were complications with her liver. I've been there everyday, hence my absence from the net. The stuff that needs to be done for the alpha is pretty simple, just porting and some new models, and a couple fancy scripts. I will be posting some previews as soon as I get back to it.

Thanks everyone for the support and critics/suggestions.

Best Regards,
Lyn.
I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend.Worry about her not for the mod.She needs suport.I hope everithing will be fine soon.

Lynores said:
My girlfriend went through an endometriosis' videolaparoscopy

ok, this might sound rude, and i assure you i have nothing but well wishes for your girlfriend and you, but what the hell is that?

No way dude!  Wikipedia is an amazing source.  Just don't cite it... go to a Wiki article and scroll down to the sources.  Then look up and read the sources in your library :smile:.  I use this for almost all my papers where finding sources is horribly difficult.

Oooooooh!  Now I see all the accent marks, emphasis marks, and tone all over your text.  Thanks, clearly I did not read it properly.

</sarcasm>

wow... has it gone so far that you actually have to mark your sentences with a "/sarcasm" mark to get someone to realise its sarcasm?

people just dont make an effort any more i guess...

oh man... my mom had a similiar surgery some time ago and doctors sent here to some natural resort right afterwards. maybe Lenores went on the vacation with his girl somewhere too. let's hope they're having good time.

if its true, it would be stupid if he would be sitting at home answering all your questions about "how is it now? and now? how is it atm?" give him a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom