Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dimix said:
if its true, it would be stupid if he would be sitting at home answering all your questions about "how is it now? and now? how is it atm?" give him a break

Lol, nobody's asking him that.  We're keeping each other filled in... Lynores has been working on this mod for ages and I think everyone here would agree that any break he takes, no matter how long, is very well deserved. 

Ijimon said:
I was really looking forward to this mod. It had potential. Too bad it's dead.

wow, jump to conclusions much?

it hasnt been that long since his last post... let him be with his girlfriend a while...

Lynores worked on this mod for YEARS.  Chill and wait a while.  How long does TLD have between releases?

vietanh797 said:
I only too expect this mod
I know he need rest
just don't want him forgot this mod and all of us :sad:

If the man has to forget about us and the mod for his girlfriend. Then that's how it is. I, for one, am glad the man is taking care of his girl! He's a good man, because of that! If I were him... I'd be gone for... Two to three more months. Maybe. And that is -after- she is all fine and dandy. :grin:

vietanh797 said:
so what will happen if they marry
then a child
so he will busy 1 year
after that this mod surely die

this isn't what I really want >"<
are you retarded?

let lynores live his live with her girfriend and he will NOT do wat you want :sad:

vietanh797 said:
then a child
so he will busy 1 year

Just stop with these stupid posts please.

Tiberius said:
NorrlandsGuld said:
vietanh797 said:
then a child
so he will busy 1 year

Just stop with these stupid posts please.

Seconding this. Just leave the man alone, he has a life you know?

yeah just because you dont got a dam life dosnt mean he dosnt. i have a life just not in the winter its too cold. theres plenty of other mods out there ne ways, lynores needs to be away from the stuipid computer screen for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom