Any mods to import/export characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Krayze

Recruit
I tried two different ones, Character Manager and Character Reload and neither of them worked. Im using version 1.0.3.9055 (playing on Xbox game pass). I'm still learning and would love to be able to export and important instead of starting all over from scratch like you could in the old mount and blade. Can anyone help?

Character manager is pretty easy to use and works for me flawlessly on 1.0.3, you just need to install it, activate in the launcher then open the encyclopedia in-game, export your character then open the txt file and edit to your hearts desire enabling =true the options you want to import later.

I've been using it for a good while to not have to start again and again and again when messing with different mods and game versions.

Character manager is pretty easy to use and works for me flawlessly on 1.0.3, you just need to install it, activate in the launcher then open the encyclopedia in-game, export your character then open the txt file and edit to your hearts desire enabling =true the options you want to import later.

I've been using it for a good while to not have to start again and again and again when messing with different mods and game versions.

Oh okay awesome thank you very much I appreciate it, I must've done something wrong lol.

So I downloaded console version for 1.0.0 character manager, extracted to mods folder but it didn't pop up when I loaded bannerlord and checked the mods folder.

So I downloaded console version for 1.0.0 character manager, extracted to mods folder but it didn't pop up when I loaded bannerlord and checked the mods folder.
Did you unblock the file? You must find the file with the same name of the mod and unblock it. Right click the file and choose properities.

Back
Top Bottom