Any Lion Throne Ranged Units?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are there any ranged units for the lion throne?  Seems all I get is two or three levels of basic infantry.  I was going to ally with them, but now I am thinking the Laurians, due to better troops types.    Thanks for the help.

Join the Lion Throne then go to one of their cities and you'll be able to recruit various, better units.

you can't just take over lion throne town and expect to get the lion throne range troops, you actually need to join their faction to be able to recruit from their towns or get their special town recruitment list. (only other way of getting lion throne range troops is to recruit them from prisoners or rescue them from a opposing enemy.

Lion throne has
gunners(sorry forgot what their called) , kara-khitan riders(mounted archers) and foot archers (forgot what their called also)

Gunther-Piedmont Gunners (Calivermen)
Kara-Khitan Archers (Foot Archers)
Ptian Cavalry (Javelin Missile Cavalry)

That's what I think....

Venitius said:
Gunther-Piedmont Gunners (Calivermen)
Kara-Khitan Archers (Foot Archers)
Ptian Cavalry (Javelin Missile Cavalry)

That's what I think....

And the Mylesians, cavalry javelineers. Ptian and Mylesian cavalries are pretty annoying if you ask me.

Azn_soul said:
you can't just take over lion throne town and expect to get the lion throne range troops, you actually need to join their faction to be able to recruit from their towns or get their special town recruitment list. (only other way of getting lion throne range troops is to recruit them from prisoners or rescue them from a opposing enemy.

Lion throne has
gunners(sorry forgot what their called) , kara-khitan riders(mounted archers) and foot archers (forgot what their called also)

Even if you're working for the claimant or rebelling?

I think you get no custom troops from captured towns as a rebel until you've fully taken over the faction.

Back
Top Bottom