Any interest in a hardcore RPing server?

Users who are viewing this thread

I don’t know if the current community would be into a new RPing server like previous ones in Warband (warband-rp and SRP), so I figured I’d ask.

Anyone here interested in a hardcore RPing server? Hopefully there’s a way, like in previous versions of warband, to just make a server, unmodded. If, or if not, it’s a project I’ve been involved in before and is one I wouldn’t mind starting up from scratch (or attempting). From building up a community, to having a seperate website, training and staffing moderators/admins, to hiring a freelance coder, to creating an extensive lore, economy, rules, and all the other detailed things involved in creating a “hardcore” RP community within an RPG game.

I’d be willing to get invested into a project like this, and still might regardless, just want to see if there was any communal-mutual interest.

Hardcore RP sounds like no action, no allies and a lot of serfing, which is a waste of time for me. Entertaining others on my costs is a no-no when it comes to this, which I encountered so much from other games. I'd pass this without second thoughts, but a casual RPG server where someone does not say "You can't say that, RP", well that would be nice. Instead of dealing extensively with people, I'd play SP. But sure, you might be able to find some folk willing to invest in this. Just my two cents.

I'd love to play a persistent world mod or similar with more features. The only reason I'll be buying Bannerlord is to play an open world rpg mod like persistent world with all of the exciting factions and clans. I still remember how people started naming their clans/factions after GoT Houses and it was exciting.

IIRC there is a group on the website dedicated to RP with plans and scenarios and the lot. I do not know how 'hardcore' the RP gets though.
Just type Roleplay in the groups page and it should pop up.

Hardcore RP sounds like no action, no allies and a lot of serfing, which is a waste of time for me. Entertaining others on my costs is a no-no when it comes to this, which I encountered so much from other games. I'd pass this without second thoughts, but a casual RPG server where someone does not say "You can't say that, RP", well that would be nice. Instead of dealing extensively with people, I'd play SP. But sure, you might be able to find some folk willing to invest in this. Just my two cents.
So basically DayZ meets PW? Without zeds.

Back
Top Bottom