Any interest for an NA tournament?

Users who are viewing this thread

If anyone else in NA is interested in continuing to play Warband tournaments until Bannerlord is fixed, answer the form so I know what kind of tournament to run.

na: lets make a tourney!

2 weeks in: this tournament is lame and dead, im still going to every practice and match but it doesnt mean anything and everyone is bad but i do enjoy beating a team that i dont like but if they beat me who cares they are try hards in a dead scene

playoffs: whoever wins doesnt matter and although im playing every day im not even trying and although its the finals and i warmed up i honestly dont care and whoever wins the tourney are just losers (unless i win of course then they are bad)

Word on the street is that Gorlock is afraid of playing again after his embarrassing comeback defeat in Mole's Tolls. I heard that the loss had a huge mental toll on him, with the loss having diminished the outlook on his one and only tournament win. I also heard that he had to use the last of his WPL money to wipe away his tears.

The people of Calradia patiently await the day that Gorlock musters the courage to once again try to earn his second championship title.

Word on the street is that Gorlock is afraid of playing again after his embarrassing comeback defeat in Mole's Tolls. I heard that the loss had a huge mental toll on him, with the loss having diminished the outlook on his one and only tournament win. I also heard that he had to use the last of his WPL money to wipe away his tears.

The people of Calradia patiently await the day that Gorlock musters the courage to once again try to earn his second championship title.

true story i witnessed it all

In my opinion though, I do believe that scramble or draft leagues create the most activity compared to team-based tournaments. At this stage of NA, those type of leagues have always been more active. Since 2017, there have been multiple team-based tourneys and draft/scramble tourneys. Those draft/scramble tourneys have always encouraged the most competition and activity because it spreads the talent out. Let's be honest, we just want to play with our friends and stack a team, which is detrimental to the other 80% of the tournament because the good players would rather play with other good players. Remember in WFL, semifinals matches all ended up winning by 1, and that is what I believe is parity.

Let's compare Roberta's scramble league in 2019 to NASS in 2019. Although it ended early, Roberta's tournament had a lot of activity in comparison and closer matches. in NASS, there were 3 teams that were actually competitive out of what, 6-8? I had a lot of fun in NASS playing against the CRB team with the boys but I am just thinking about the other dudes that do not have a chance of playing against my team, that crb team, and the GK/KOA team.

Last edited:

cringe

Back
Top Bottom