Any ETA of new update?

Users who are viewing this thread

FlagsDontLie

Recruit
So there we are again, after waiting for weeks and month for a new update we get ..... nothing more than a "coding" update.

Now everyone here is asking, when does the next Update will arrive? Can someone of the stuff or a person who is working with them, tell us, the paying players, when there will be the next update and maybe tell something about what it consists of.

Dont answer with, its done when its done , ty

What do you expect them to say? If they knew when it was coming they would have said a date already. So literally, it will be done when it is lol.

Although, it will consist of at least the combat parameters changes and class adjustments for MP.

The next patch is ready to go according to TW but they cant shift it to beta until the 1.4.3 patch is ready to get transfered over to the stable branch(at the moment there are still people crashing when entering the game). So when they found the bug that is causing this we will get the new update. And because they are usualy not releasing patches on Fridays i would assume that we could get the update next week if it doesn't seem impossible to find the crash. So perhaps at the mid of next week because we get another hotfix monday(or perhaps tomorrow) and then they have to see if it worked as intended. If all is fine then they can release the new patch.

The next patch is ready to go according to TW but they cant shift it to beta until the 1.4.3 patch is ready to get transfered over to the stable branch(at the moment there are still people crashing when entering the game). So when they found the bug that is causing this we will get the new update. And because they are usualy not releasing patches on Fridays i would assume that we could get the update next week if it doesn't seem impossible to find the crash. So perhaps at the mid of next week because we get another hotfix monday(or perhaps tomorrow) and then they have to see if it worked as intended. If all is fine then they can release the new patch.
So does this mean that they will not hotfix 1.4.2 anymore?

As long as it's fairly stable there is no reason for them to go back and hotfix old releases because well they're old.
Hope they hotfix the passive shield not working in 1.4.2 before 1.4.3 goes to main. From the above comments sayjng that the next version is ready, it sounds like 1.4.3 will be hot fixed after going to main.

I would rather not force the 1.4.3 this week. If they need more time, we shouldn't pressure just to pressure. I say we give them the benefit of the doubt and encourage them for a good product, not a fast-less-than-good product.

Back
Top Bottom