Any custom battle mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

You can have a look at Enhanced Battle Test. You can't select all troops, but a lot more. And you have much more control/features. If you want to do "scientific" comparisons make sure to activate full combat AI without commander for both sides. Or you control both sides and set them up properly before they start fighting - that's most likely the best approach. By default there is a commander on each side which can result in troops not attacking at all.

You can have a look at Enhanced Battle Test. You can't select all troops, but a lot more. And you have much more control/features. If you want to do "scientific" comparisons make sure to activate full combat AI without commander for both sides. Or you control both sides and set them up properly before they start fighting - that's most likely the best approach. By default there is a commander on each side which can result in troops not attacking at all.
Thank You.
But I'm not able to download it. I'm not doing anything wrong because i downloaded another mod the exact same way and was updated around the same time.

Please try extracting it without this "drag and drop" action. What are the green icons who are with the other folders? The new folders don't hav'em. That's the only difference I notice. Maybe anti virus software which prevents the new folders from being active until they are scanned?

Back
Top Bottom