Any chance of a further porting.

Users who are viewing this thread

morgoth2005

Grandmaster Knight
Probably the question has been asked many a time, but will there be a porting of this great mod onto .90x or is Highlander working on the Wild West mod?

Don't know if this is too late...but I doubt it.

Plus, if you really like this mod...then try out Legions.

You are not a gladiator fighting in arenas in Legions.

Thats why I would love to see a new port of this.

(With a quest that is Spartacusesq  :twisted:)

"You are not a gladiator finghting in arenas in Legions."I agree you.
Edit: I just can tell you the mod is't dead.Because they are currently working something and very busy.So I thought the mod is't worked in this time.
Merged the double post. -Highlander

Im just wondering why people say this mod isn't going to be ported, yet its still alive, i find that kind of pointless because if it doesn't port it will probably die. I'm not sure many people will leave they're M&B at 0.808 just for this mod and some others.

Im not trying to be rude or anything i just think this is one of the best mods (from what ive seen and heard ) and it would be a shame to see it die over not being ported.

Ive also noticed that no one has posted in the Gladiator forums besides this thread for a couple months at the shortest  :S

Im just wondering why people say this mod isn't going to be ported, yet its still alive, i find that kind of pointless because if it doesn't port it will probably die.
Not really. HYW for example, languished for three version before finally being ported. It just had to be gotten to; same thing will happen with this one. Highlander will get to it when the time comes/he has time.

I figure there will be a mass porting of all types of mods once 1.0 comes out, because that will be when the engine will finally get on track, and there will be less drastic, massive changes to have to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom