Any activity on this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

aranos

Recruit
I would like to know if there is anything planned with this mod as there is absolutely no activity on the official bugtracker or in this forum since version 4.3 (which has bugs and is made for 1.153).

If there is no hope for any work being done by the main developers it would be nice if someone else could fork the source and continue development of diplomacy as it is one of the most used mods.

I would like to know if this mod is alive or dead? I love it so much but i havent seen any uptates recently (by update i mean info about current progress and future plans and stuff, not only new versions).

Love you all!

The diplomacy creators haven't been active for quite a while and assembla too shows no signs of activity. So, either they will come back in the near future and update their mod or someone else has to provide at least compatibility update.

don't be sad, I'm playing 1.153 with Diplomacy 4.3 and haven't encountered any bugs in like two weeks of active gameplay. Very minor ones at worst, nothing gamebreaking. Game actually looks well-polished now after all these years, I remember it back in 2006 and boy, was it unstable then.

Hi, if you check out SVN repository, I just committed an update to include the changes for M&B Warband 1.158.  Before releasing a pre-built download I'll want to play with it a bit to make sure nothing's obviously broken, but until then anyone interested can build it for himself.

:shock: The ancients return! :grin:

Do you plan on adding any of the features that you defined as "up next" on the list for Diplomacy, or just updating to 1.158? :smile:

zParsifal said:
Hi, if you check out SVN repository, I just committed an update to include the changes for M&B Warband 1.158.  Before releasing a pre-built download I'll want to play with it a bit to make sure nothing's obviously broken, but until then anyone interested can build it for himself.

Just came by after a few month and found your post :smile: Great your still working on the mod  :mrgreen:

zParsifal, I can't express how delighted I am that You're still active on this mod. A thousand thanks for all Your work!

Back
Top Bottom