-ANTIGONOS- and his artistic corner (Scene création)

Users who are viewing this thread

WANTED

ANTIGONOS, called The Artist.
For seriously injuring the health of poor Gabby and probably of the most of 1755 players with his INCREDIBLy high quality scenes and inventions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gab had almost a HEART attack when testing his last creation
http://www.mediafire.com/?elepq88bdy2b7jx
That was NOT fair......helpers are supposed to make just plain good stuff, not so PERFECT!!!!!!!! :twisted:

If anybody has news about Antigonos, pls contact Gab in order to solve this problem once and for all!!

PS mon cher Ant, je pense que tu as compris que je suis TRES heureaux, oui???!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ps bis hey, even Crumbs, the-always-too-busy-modding-and-never-playing-guy tried and said it is sooo good :shock:

EDIT for everybody:
DO NOT use the save file in there.....it might cause crash/problem, according to the version/issues you have on your 1755!!!!!!

Awful news!  :cry:
Got this message from dear Ant some days ago.....
Maybe is just another sign of things changing on the Gabrilduro s shining initiatives, all just belonging to the glorious past....  :???:
Antigonos said:
Gabb Hello, I've experienced in games the last version, the work is beautiful you did a great job with the copy including scenes! it is wonderful to see the total disappearance of medieval castles!

I stand at your disposal for any small traveaux but do not have the time now due to my job to make big scene as I could.

Thank you for this adventure I will never forget!

regards

Back
Top Bottom