SP Antiquity Antic Europe (Recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

bsnott

Regular
nmK8cgu.jpg

About
363 AD. The Huns have begun migrating into Europe, causing the migration of other barbarian tribes to move west, into Roman territory. The Romans have split their great Empire into two, the Western Roman Empire, and the Eastern Roman Empire. The Eastern Roman Empire has wealth, enough to buy the barbarians into moving further west, away from their borders. Soon enough, these tribes get settled in their areas, without enough food or supplies to develop. Unfortunately, all of this land is under Western Roman rule. The brave barbarians begin attacking Western Roman settlements, for food and supplies. The Romans cannot let this happen. Rome begins to hire Western European mercenaries, in an attempt to gain manpower to defend the borders. While all of this happens, however, Rome's economy is deteriorating. Inflation is causing high prices on goods and living, causing discontent with the citizens of Rome. The Western Roman Empire soon breaks into a state of major unhappiness, and requests aid from the Eastern Romans. Eastern Rome does not return the call, and watches it's twin nation die in a spiral of chaos and misery. This is a time of curruption, chaos, and blood. Where will your place be in this clashing of silver? Find out in Antic Europe.

Planned Features
Planned Features for Beta Release 0.1
Map of Europe
Western Roman Faction - No Western European Mercenaries

Planned Features for Beta Release 0.2
Pict and Celt Factions
WRE Western European Mercenaries

Mod Team
HunHarcos - Leader/Modeler
Bsnott - Co-Leader/Modeler

If you would like to join the dev team, please PM either me or HunHarcos. Alternatively, you could add either of us on Steam and message us there. My Steam name is Bsnott, his is HunHarcos15.

I REALLY hope this goes well, just read/watch/practice as much tutorials as you can, and maybe you'll manage to pull it out before bannerlord comes out, good luck

Sayd Ûthman said:
I REALLY hope this goes well, just read/watch/practice as much tutorials as you can, and maybe you'll manage to pull it out before bannerlord comes out, good luck

Thank you very much:smile: (in the name of the team)

Back
Top Bottom