Anti-Cheat?

Users who are viewing this thread

not sure if this is serious but panada does not cheat,

i know bc i sometimes win in duel if he is cheating then it is not working

just practice more and try to have good ping

We have got the ****tiest accusation of cheating and the ****tiest argument on why he couldn’t be cheating in the same thread. Epic

You know that you don't need 60k DPI to faint? eh? Maybe get autoblock and lower that sensitivity if you don't want spectators to jump from a bridge.

I hope this is sufficient evidence, as I do not and have not used any third party cheats in over 8 month. Get to practicing guys!!

That sensivity. Holy **** I am going to puke.
You know that you don't need 60k DPI to faint? eh? Maybe get autoblock and lower that sensitivity if you don't want spectators to jump from a bridge.
That video hurts my head...
Welcome to duel xD Now throw in 20+ minute rounds into the mix and you start to understand how insane duelists are.
I've recorded 40 minute duels (not my own) and I wanted to leap off the balcony
Bad game design. Turncap needs to be back on the menu.

Relax guys, this is how Taleworlds intended for the game to be played -with the screen rattling like a found-footage film. Are you saying you don't want every second of your Bannerlord experience to look like a scene from The Blair Witch Project?

lol @ everyone who thinks this is serious, christopher and panda are in the same clan

on the other hand, that npc duel bot guy is definitely an mlg pro auto bot blocking simulator I think his name is majide

I think people that use cheats and other unfair advantages are the biggest losers ever, how sad one can be to resort to this sort of thing, I can't even understand the thought process behind this people.
I would rather be the biggest noob ever than a cheater.
And truth be told M&B has also been plagued by this low lifes, the auto-block has been running raphant in this community with little to no action taken towards it, people caught using it should be removed from the game and if a clan and their members are caught using it, that clan should be banned from entering any competition ever again.
I hope TW finds ways to prevent this issues with the anti-cheat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom