Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

bfmsc

Recruit
Summary:
Last time, I found the villager's party template has some problem and report it as a bug, (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...g-in-partytemplate-and-spculture-xmls.449384/), you fix them, now they works fine, but this time I encountered the same problem when I try to modify the party templates for bandits like sea raiders/ mountain banits etc, can you fix it? (the looters's template works fine, but sea raiders and other "special" bandits didn't). for the detail of what I encountered, you can consult the link I post above, I do the same thing and meet the same problem, the only difference is last time I found villager's template didn't work as it intend, this time the bandits.

ps: this time please make it quick, I don't want to wait for another six monthes.

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary:
Last time, I found the villager's party template has some problem and report it as a bug, (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...g-in-partytemplate-and-spculture-xmls.449384/), you fix them, now they works fine, but this time I encountered the same problem when I try to modify the party templates for bandits like sea raiders/ mountain banits etc, can you fix it? (the looters's template works fine, but sea raiders and other "special" bandits didn't). for the detail of what I encountered, you can consult the link I post above, I do the same thing and meet the same problem, the only difference is last time I found villager's template didn't work as it intend, this time the bandits.

ps: this time please make it quick, I don't want to wait for another six monthes.

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
problem sloved, I forgot to turn off some mod, sorry everyone. please delete this thread.

Back
Top Bottom