SP - General Another list of feedback & suggestions after 150hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello dears Talewords, first of all thanx for this great game and sorry for my poor english if someone read this. As a french i cannot speak it properly, question of national pride in this matter :smile:

I start by the fact that this game has very good fondation.. potentiel here is amazing
- The game needs a lot more item (armor first of all)
- All Lord should wear different gear in more different style. Generic make no sens. We need personnalisation.
- One color per kingdome is unrealstic and boring for the eye. There is a lot of nuance of blue for exemple.
- Vlandia lord should have their own heraldic coat of arm, not the one of vlandia / Detheber
- Swords needs a bit of adjutement, both the way its is handle and where the scabbard is positioned on the body. (Avoid clipping etc..)
- Of course smithing needs a total ehancement. The way it s work now is totaly obscur. Smithing armor too should be possible.
- The map feel smaller than warband (i know it is much more bigger) …. too many cities, villages and castles. The sensation of long distance is gone here. I guess it is too late for that, i had to say it netherless.
- The game is too easy. Ai and ai blocking is the cause of it. Where is the beautiful duel with high tier unit you showed in a recent blog? i play on total realism.
- I Always find money to uprade my armies, npc lord should do the same. Too many recruits all the time in battle. Caravan are often more powerfull than lord..
- more interaction with villages - we should be able to change the production.
- more quests
- The influence système feel totaly arbitrary. I can summon npc who don't like me!! .. Army is way too easy to make. The cost of it should be double. Army should be the event of a war.
- it is too hard to gain influence if some policies are chosen or it is too easy if some other are chosen. Need balance here.
- Stamina like vicking conquest. Trait in battle too. Vicking conquest is the most succesfull in term of combat and difficulty in my point of vue.
- Sturgia is too weak, get dominating in all my save. Vlandia et Kurzai too agressive.
- price are crazy
- Empire faction needs more variation between them. Some unique troops for exemple.
- Where is death ? i want die here and get my kid take the flag. ( i know it ll come )
- Vengeance - if i kill a npc, should be revenge mechanic.
- Training for my kid and for my troop
- ai in siege is stuck
- balist and other siege stuff are totaly useless
- Lots more dialogue option. With my wife first of it.
- why every women in this game are not naturaly attracted to me … ? Make the short should be more spontanious
- Feist
- Lord in tournament
- duel with npc lord (to death)

i guess there is lot more to say but that the first things i think of.
Despite all that list i already have a lot of fun playing it right now, so thx again.

Back
Top Bottom