Another ancalimon thread

Ancalimon should start another thread

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I give up. He keeps saying things that directly contradict the main teachings of Islam and even basic logic. @MadVader It's my loss. Here, take this worthless bag of Turkish Lira.

I'm atheist and don't even know what it means to worship something - on a personal level.
Most of us don't. To worship something while still remaining rational require us to have a deep understanding of whatever it is we worship. That means it needs to be something so grand, beautiful, and impressive, and such things are difficult to comprehend let alone keep in mind. It would take many years of life for someone to develop such longing.

This is why I don't really blame old religions for making myth. You can't expect everyone in society to go that far. Most people need to spend their days doing normal things to sustain society. It's much easier to just tell them that if you do bad things you go to hell, rather than telling them to study life for 30 years.

Last edited:
I give up. He keeps saying things that directly contradict the main teachings of Islam and even basic logic. @MadVader It's my loss. Here, take this worthless bag of Turkish Lira.

Don't give up. Tell me a couple of things that are accepted as main teaching of Islam by the majority of Muslims but are criticized by Christians or Atheists for being morally wrong. I will show you why those things are actually against Quran step by step. We will have a contest of logic.

Last edited:
It's over Ancalimon, he has the high ground.
And I can see his exposed balls from here.

30 years ago, the word "seviş" in Turkish meant to love each other. -iş -ış suffix when added to a verb converts that verb or noun into an action done by each of the people. This suffix can be seen in English as the word "each". It is not easy to see similarities when you are comparing oranges with apples. But you realize that they both are carbon based, You will see striking similarities if you have knowledge of chemistry. Language is such a thing. For example, when you realize that the old English adjective "ilk" is related with the Turkic suffix -il which gives the word the meaning of "like, similar to" you will find a connection.

Today this specific word "seviş" means "to f*ck together". 30 years ago when a male wanted to get married and wanted permission from the female's family, He would have said sevişiyoruz (we love each other). Today if you say the same word to the girl's family, it would mean "I am f*cking your daughter."

So the trick used by clergy is to give these kind of meanings to some of the words in Quran in order to change the meaning of what is being told. Furthermore, Quran actually predicts that this is going to happen and explains how to realize when this happens. And how do clergy support their claim when giving illogical meanings? Surprize they show "the teachings of prophet" as their proof. The teachings that were written down hundreds of years after poor prophet died. He can't even protest against the lies that were fabricated against him... Well because he is a powerless human being like the rest of us.

Grank accuses me of contradicting the main teachings of Islam. He is right. The Islam he talks about is not what is written in the Quran. It is what was written by some power hungry people who wanted money and fame. The hadith book which supposedly has all the teachings of prophet even contains advertisements for a company producing dates. (claiming prophet himself grew those dates and they are different than others). Those teachings are like what King James did to already corrupted monotheism called Christianity.

Last edited:
And I can see his exposed balls from here.

30 years ago, the word "seviş" in Turkish meant to love each other. -iş -ış suffix when added to a verb converts that verb or noun into an action done by each of the people. This suffix can be seen in English as the word "each". It is not easy to see similarities when you are comparing oranges with apples. But you realize that they both are carbon based, You will see striking similarities if you have knowledge of chemistry. Language is such a thing. For example, when you realize that the old English adjective "ilk" is related with the Turkic suffix -il which gives the word the meaning of "like, similar to" you will find a connection.

Today this specific word "seviş" means "to f*ck together". 30 years ago when a male wanted to get married and wanted permission from the female's family, He would have said sevişiyoruz (we love each other). Today if you say the same word to the girl's family, it would mean "I am f*cking your daughter."

So the trick used by clergy is to give these kind of meanings to some of the words in Quran in order to change the meaning of what is being told. Furthermore, Quran actually predicts that this is going to happen and explains how to realize when this happens. And how do clergy support their claim when giving illogical meanings? Surprize they show "the teachings of prophet" as their proof. The teachings that were written down hundreds of years after poor prophet died. He can't even protest against the lies that were fabricated against him... Well because he is a powerless human being like the rest of us.

Grank accuses me of contradicting the main teachings of Islam. He is right. The Islam he talks about is not what is written in the Quran. It is what was written by some power hungry people who wanted money and fame. The hadith book which supposedly has all the teachings of prophet even contains advertisements for a company producing dates. (claiming prophet himself grew those dates and they are different than others). Those teachings are like what King James did to already corrupted monotheism called Christianity.
What do you think of marijuana?

Chimp in state of nature never jerks off, but in captivity he does, wat does this mean? In state of nature he’s too busy, to put plainly. He is concerned with mastering space: solving problem of life in and under trees, mastering what tools he can, mastering social relations in the jockeying for power and status. Deprived of this drive to development and self-increase he devolves to pointless masturbation, in captivity, where he senses he is in owned space and therefore the futility of all his efforts and all his actions. The onanism of modern society is connected with its supposed “hyper-sexualization” and its infertility. It’s not really hyper-sexualization, but the devolution of the spirit to the lassitude of a diffuse and weak sexuality.

And when you say "modern society" do you mean "otaku culture" or "the advent of non-conforming sexuality that I don't approve of".
Also don't forget that the chimp now has a whole new virtual space to master and play with, so even if you sitting on your butt all day, you can be solving problems of life in this virtual space with one hand and jerking off with another!

Chimp in state of nature never jerks off, but in captivity he does, wat does this mean? In state of nature he’s too busy, to put plainly. He is concerned with mastering space: solving problem of life in and under trees, mastering what tools he can, mastering social relations in the jockeying for power and status. Deprived of this drive to development and self-increase he devolves to pointless masturbation, in captivity, where he senses he is in owned space and therefore the futility of all his efforts and all his actions. The onanism of modern society is connected with its supposed “hyper-sexualization” and its infertility. It’s not really hyper-sexualization, but the devolution of the spirit to the lassitude of a diffuse and weak sexuality.
Nice(y)

Next I will talk about how Noah (On Oq) and all other prophets are related with Tur people citing from the old testament and ancient tablets and how the race of satans stole people from the Tur using an advanced form of a kind of voice technology.

The things you should know:
Tur: people of earth
As: the messengers Tur tasked with connecting people once again. (also known as Ar or Arians)
Oq: The soldiers of Tur. (Also known as Oghuz and Ogur)

Back
Top Bottom