Annual Off-Topic TW Awards Ceremony: Nomination thread. Category list in OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Jackson... said:
It's high time for my face turn and the new name signifies that.

Why would you select from the Buzzfeed's List Of Top Ten ****tiest Baby Names For Basic *****es though?

Jackson... said:
Seriously, though. I'm a 27 year old man with an internet based career that requires me to look semi-professional, you'll have to excuse me if I no longer want to be known by a gibberish name with random numbers at the end that I made up in the 90's.

Your career involves posting on Taleworlds?

jacobhinds said:
With a full stop at the end, too. :dead:
Hey, I liked the full stop at the end. Untitled. wears it pretty well. I like the professional avatar too.
Jackson... said:
Listen, kids. I had a good run---almost a decade of flawless ****posting and pissing off virtually every around me, but all good things must end. It's high time for my face turn and the new name signifies that.
:cry:

Age of Empires II: The Sunset said:
He hasn't even added Japan as a playable faction!

:lol:

Jackson... said:
Seriously, though. I'm a 27 year old man with an internet based career that requires me to look semi-professional, you'll have to excuse me if I no longer want to be known by a gibberish name with random numbers at the end that I made up in the 90's.

Wait...so you and David Dire aren't one and the same? I believed the lies  :mad:

I've collected some good contemporary accounts of Montenegro which will definitely come in handy when it comes time to add them to the mod. You'll be shocked to learn that not only did they not have a standing army, they barely had a government!

Vraelomon said:
jacobhinds said:
With a full stop at the end, too. :dead:
Hey, I liked the full stop at the end. Untitled. wears it pretty well. I like the professional avatar too.

But Untitled. looks like the name of a cool edgy sportswear brand, where all the fabric is that horrible shiny waterproof stuff and their stores all play annoying EDM and their logo looks like this:

-gt5u.png

Jackson... just looks like a line of text you'd see rising from a soldier's head during a rout in Cossacks 2.

jacobhinds said:
Jackson... just looks like a line of text you'd see rising from a soldier's head during a rout in Cossacks 2.

I specifically made it worse to spite you, so you're only playing right into my hand.

Bluehawk said:
I've collected some good contemporary accounts of Montenegro which will definitely come in handy when it comes time to add them to the mod. You'll be shocked to learn that not only did they not have a standing army, they barely had a government!

All the more impressive that they single-handedly beat every major European power.

jacobhinds said:
But Untitled. looks like the name of a cool edgy sportswear brand, where all the fabric is that horrible shiny waterproof stuff and their stores all play annoying EDM and their logo looks like this:

-gt5u.png

This post transported me to London.

Back
Top Bottom