Annual Off-Topic TW Awards Ceremony 2016! Main thread. READ THE ****ING OP!

Users who are viewing this thread

:lol: Good one. And here I was thinking suggestions had dried up and I could proceed safely. I'll count those, but from here on out it's phase 2.

Ok. I've basically streamlined the category process by simply cherrypicking which of the suggestions I thought were best. Because frankly, **** democracy. That **** takes waay too long, and people can't be trusted to know their own good.

Nomination rounds will be starting in the appropriate thread pretty soon. As soon as I've unlocked it and had Brutus re-sticky it really. Check the OP either here or there for how to submit properly. Also, you'll notice there are now subcategories for BoP and Werewolf related awards. I've added several categories in each. But I'd still like some more fun and "internal-jokey" ones. Especially in WW where I don't really know the community or the in-jokes. So suggestions for categories in those will still be open for a while longer.

Nommie thread is up and category list there updated. Though no re-stickied yet. (Hint hint this'd be easier if I had mod privileges hint hint :razz: ) Link is in the OP here. Go make each other feel bad!

Also, new page so I'm quoting this for the clickin-retarded amongst you.
Ok. I've basically streamlined the category process by simply cherrypicking which of the suggestions I thought were best. Because frankly, **** democracy. That **** takes waay too long, and people can't be trusted to know their own good.

Nomination rounds will be starting in the appropriate thread pretty soon. As soon as I've unlocked it and had Brutus re-sticky it really. Check the OP either here or there for how to submit properly. Also, you'll notice there are now subcategories for BoP and Werewolf related awards. I've added several categories in each. But I'd still like some more fun and "internal-jokey" ones. Especially in WW where I don't really know the community or the in-jokes. So suggestions for categories in those will still be open for a while longer.

That's the joke Ontardio. I think it's been stated several times how horrible I'd actually be at that. Like an angrier, jess just amalgamation of Arch and lamb.

Shiny. I think that's the one I originally decided against too. I tend to play around with different wordings for stuff when I write **** like these categories to see what works and what doesn't.

Ffs are you guys ever gonna nominate me for something other than the Worst Beard category? Like, it doesn't even look bad now!

My general interest has not waned. Not that I don't respect it's probably a massive ***** to do and that in all likelihood I'd just delete my account and pretend none of you ever existed if I was ever foolhardy enough to make this thing. So, no rush or anything.

I've already delegated as much as I think I can. And some people have been fantastic and just done a lot of stuff out of their own volition of course.

Back
Top Bottom