Annual Off-Topic TW Awards Ceremony 2016! Main thread. READ THE ****ING OP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, I'll be starting to gather all the suggestions for the new categories vote either today or tomorrow. Will be dropping a fe of the old ones that aren't really relevant any more or that juist plain don't work. This year there'll also be separate category blocks related to Werewolf and BoP related awards. Like, best hunter, best host etc. I'd like some suggestions as to more specific and fun ones in addition to the standardised ones.

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
Suggestion: New: Most Likely To Actually Be Lindybeige, Incognito
That would be me seeing as I didn't put any quotation marks on this post.
Gestricius said:
Feragorn said:
In more seriousness, if he's saying the MG34/MG42 was no longer used after WWII, he's dead wrong. Clearly he's never seen an MG3, Ameli, M60, etc.
The German MG3 along with Austrian MG 74 is vastly different from the M34/42. Never talk to me or my viewers ever again.

Oh, all right, all right! It is me after all.
*glances away*
But
*looks back and points at camera*
Aha! You would ne-e-ever have guessed that if the Russian hadn't mentioned it, wouldn't you? And you see, that's exa-a-a-ctly why the russians were so good at fighting the germans, because if they weren't, well--they wouldn't have won, would they? It makes sense, doesn't it? it just works

Have you been complaining about a lack of interest, toffee? This has barely started.

Suggestion: New: Least likely to follow through/color]

Back
Top Bottom