Annoying, strange bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Noudelle

Grandmaster Knight
ok i tought it would be fixed in F&S but no.

i think im one of the few who has this problem...
here it is

when i play everything's ok when suddenly POOF!
Annying, strange bug comes in
ill tell  you what it is...
it is a texture bug...
all the textures are bugged and are repalced with textures of other objects...
example: im playing... Annoying, strange bug comes in all the troops on the battlefield are bugged with strange colors and fluorescent hair, their banners are fudged up, their equipment is starnge cloored too...
any idea how to fix this?
thanks

tialexandre said:
ok i tought it would be fixed in F&S but no.

i think im one of the few who has this problem...
here it is

when i play everything's ok when suddenly POOF!
Annying, strange bug comes in
ill tell  you what it is...
it is a texture bug...
all the textures are bugged and are repalced with textures of other objects...
example: im playing... Annoying, strange bug comes in all the troops on the battlefield are bugged with strange colors and fluorescent hair, their banners are fudged up, their equipment is starnge cloored too...
any idea how to fix this?
thanks
sounds like a punk Rocker bug

That sounds funny xD But it's probably something on your end that's wrong if not many people are having it.

New Graphic Drivers?  I had a similar issue on Knights of the Old Republic, and even Empire Total War.  It is the graphic card that cause the issue it can even be an issue that arrises on a graphic's card that even worked well with a game prier until drivers were updated.  Either the drivers need to be updated, or unupdated counting when the problem started.  I mean if it is the problem that inflicted other games I've played that had a similar issue.  Game would work for hours no problem.. then it goes completely wako grahpically with the textures. lol

Give it time it may still happen.  Which reminds me.. I should reinstall and play it agian.  I miss it. hehe

Back
Top Bottom