SP - General Annoying since release : WHY cant i give Attribute/Focuspoints to companions that are not in my Party?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hammerhi99

Veteran
Most of the time it´s horribly inconvenient to spend your companions points, when they are not in your party. Is this really intended? This issue made me angry SO many times allready : A companion who is not in your party got a levelup and you have to wait for a good opportunity (which in most cases means that something must go wrong, e.g. the companions caravan or party has to be defeated and the companion has to be captured and get free again) to pick him up somewhere and take him back to your party, so you finally can spend the attribute- and focuspoints. This problem is even bigger, when you have no own feefs

But this stupidity comes to a peak, when the companion is part of your army as partyleader and when you have none or no nearby feefs of your own. If you dont whant to lose all of the companions men to a someone elses garrison, you have to wait until you have enough space in your own party to take over his men.

WHY the heck is it necessary to disband a companions party or to wait until he gets captured, when you want to spend his hardly earned points?

+1 Agreed, it is very annoying. At least there should be an option in dialogue - something like "let me inspect your progress".sort of thing. like in warband

This, plus the ability to change their equipment. It is especially annoying since the workaround of disbanding/reforming will reset the party's food so the new warband is instantly starving.

This, plus the ability to change their equipment. It is especially annoying since the workaround of disbanding/reforming will reset the party's food so the new warband is instantly starving.
I think that it would be nice if before sending the companion you could give him food . Of course it would be nice if the developers added the function of sending a companion (if you are alone in the army) and / or a vassal (for gold or influence) from the army to buy food in villages or cities.
For example, if you send a companion, you must allocate soldiers and gold (I think 1000-2000 gold is enough, the main thing is that this does not break the region’s economy much) and horses if you want.
If you send a vassal, you just need to pay him (or spend influence) and give money to buy food.
Can be implemented as follows: a companion and / or vassal will buy food until gold runs out or for a certain time (3-4 days) .
Of course, it would be nice if you could set up what kind of food to buy so that he would not buy up expensive food.
Sometimes it infuriates me myself when I need to drag the entire thousandth army to some village for food, instead of sending someone (like us in the Warband) for food.

Of course, developers could give such a function to bots (if AI allows), so that the commander-in-chief sends one vassal and can be intercepted, that would make sense, since you 1 (even with 200 soldiers) will not kill the thousandth army, but the hunger of them all will kill, and if not even kill, it will completely destroy morality, as a result of which the army will collapse.

Back
Top Bottom