SP - General Annoying fief less kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

saittam

Sergeant
In my play now the northern empire has no fiefs left. Taken by the western empire. So the northern empire keeps making war on my ally the battania for no use. Their smal partys cause no threats. But the ai keeps thinking that. Ending wars with other kingdoms and creating armys to face the northern empire.
Feels like a bug to be honest.

When a kingdom lose their fiefs they need an other solution. Joining rebel faction (when it happens), becoming mercenary.

Where is their income? No way from selling looters. Keeping 5+ partys growing.

In my play now the northern empire has no fiefs left. Taken by the western empire. So the northern empire keeps making war on my ally the battania for no use. Their smal partys cause no threats. But the ai keeps thinking that. Ending wars with other kingdoms and creating armys to face the northern empire.

When a kingdom lose their fiefs they need an other solution. Joining rebel faction (when it happens), becoming mercenary.

The income comes frome the their "Kingdom Bank", every AI faction starts with 2000000 Denars in the "Kingdom Bank".

Kingdom wallets do also generate money. Though the chance of the 400k jackpot is small.
Though technically AI clans in the player's faction also benefit from it.

Warband solved this easily.

When a kingdom loses all their fiefs in Warband, if they have no fiefs for 10 days, they are destroyed.

So you do not need to worry about a faction you have already defeated continuing to be a thorn in your side for ages.

Can we please see something like this return @SadShogun as I am sick of fighting zombie kingdoms with magical income sources.

Warband solved this easily.

When a kingdom loses all their fiefs in Warband, if they have no fiefs for 10 days, they are destroyed.

So you do not need to worry about a faction you have already defeated continuing to be a thorn in your side for ages.

Can we please see something like this return @SadShogun as I am sick of fighting zombie kingdoms with magical income sources.
I don´t think they should be destroyed.
Due to all the updates and new saves one have started this feels like an eternity game.

There are islands unused. They could go on exile there until they have strength. One get a small notice about the exile faction making an assult in that area so one get a week notice to arrive.
But these small raiding parties are annoying at least when they ai can´t see they are no threat.

I don´t think they should be destroyed.
Due to all the updates and new saves one have started this feels like an eternity game.

There are islands unused. They could go on exile there until they have strength. One get a small notice about the exile faction making an assult in that area so one get a week notice to arrive.
Not much point in doing that because the game would be over by the time they get their strength back, but I have no objection to that idea as long as it isn't too hard for taleworlds to do.

Either way, exiled or destroyed, these annoying zombie kingdoms NEED to be removed from raiding my fiefs.
But these small raiding parties are annoying at least when they ai can´t see they are no threat.
Exactly. They need to be removed, they are annoying.

I think the best option is that they have 1 in game year to capture a fief and if they don’t the. Their kingdom is destroyed. From there either the clans join other kingdoms or just cease to exist.

Fiefless faction are one of the worst part of this game, even 10 in game years after they lose their last fief they keep spawning and when you are in war with them you are f****d, they can still spawn village raiding groups with 20 or more lords in your dungeons and if you are a Vassal you can even find yourself basically forced to PAY a tribute to them for peace, 2 years of war 9000 forces against 890, 30+ prisoners and 3000 losses inflicted versus 400 suffered and if you want peace you have to pay 700+ tribute.
This is against any logic, fiefless should be disbanded after a period without a fief, right now they are and infestation.

Fiefless faction are one of the worst part of this game, even 10 in game years after they lose their last fief they keep spawning and when you are in war with them you are f****d, they can still spawn village raiding groups with 20 or more lords in your dungeons and if you are a Vassal you can even find yourself basically forced to PAY a tribute to them for peace, 2 years of war 9000 forces against 890, 30+ prisoners and 3000 losses inflicted versus 400 suffered and if you want peace you have to pay 700+ tribute.
This is against any logic, fiefless should be disbanded after a period without a fief, right now they are and infestation.
Yep annoying as hell. And if you try to execute all of them then the whole world hates you including ppl in your own kingdom. There needs to be the above changes. Also you shouldn’t gain negative relations with anyone other than the kingdom the person belongs to when you execute. I mean we are at war!

My suggestion is (Applied to kingdoms with no player involment as a vassal, merc or king):
1. A fiefless clan should leave a kingdom when at -20 relation with his king(within 1-10 days). Everyday without a fief they suffer a random small amount(-1 to -5) relation.
2. A kingdom with only a fiefless rulerclan would disband instantly unless they are sieging.

Game already has fiefless and kingdomless AI clans in rebel-clans that has lost their settlement. We can go with independent ex-ruler clans asw!!

I just started playing on console and I came to a crushing halt in my enjoyment when the Northern Kingdom, with zero fiefs, kept attacking my settlements while I was off, you know, enjoying the game. I’ve executed all nobles I’ve came across raiding my villages but somehow the Northern Empire has more troops now. Immersion breaking and not fun. Hopefully there is a fix soon because I can’t use mods on console.

Back
Top Bottom