Annoying Cav glitch that is still in the game after over a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

For over a year I have to watch this bug when a falling rider disappears in walls or his whole body suddenly consists of a shield. Now after 1.5 years with this **** in multiplayer I thought I can write a thread about it. Watch the video and you will understand why this upsets me. Why doesn't TW get this fixed? Or is the game supposed to be like this?

(PS: In the video you can see only two (or three) examples from the last days. From my video material of the last months I could make a whole movie with Cav bugs.)

097aaf217542d4873052f72f1e9781b8.png

Video's private it says, but ik what you're talking about, maybe it would require a whole rework of animation system that would explain them not wanting to fix it, at least for now.

It's not a glitch, it's magic. :iamamoron:

hoonii:
Video's private it says, but ik what you're talking about, maybe it would require a whole rework of animation system that would explain them not wanting to fix it, at least for now.
So when do we fix the animations? Two years from now when no one is on the servers? Remember, it's eArLy AcCeSs, now is the time. :iamamoron:

If I have understood this correctly, that invisible shield blocking is client side visual bug. The cavs were probably blocking to the right direction on their screen. This is not only limited to this specific case, it can be experienced almost everywhere when two players clash.

I guess it's not priority.

If I have understood this correctly, that invisible shield blocking is client side visual bug. The cavs were probably blocking to the right direction on their screen. This is not only limited to this specific case, it can be experienced almost everywhere when two players clash.

I guess it's not priority.
But he is dismounted with his back to me. How the hell is he supposed to get up even faster in an animation while blocking? This is more than just an visual bug.

Maybe TW should just let the rider land on his feet. then they can skip a few "animation" problems

But he is dismounted with his back to me. How the hell is he supposed to get up even faster in an animation while blocking? This is more than just an visual bug.

Maybe TW should just let the rider land on his feet. then they can skip a few "animation" problems
I would argue that he had enough time time to stand up and block, it just the animation that couldn't keep up

You can compare horse dying sound and see how fast you can stand up and block behind you.

I'm no way defending this as I'm quite annoyed with client side bugs and how fast cav can recover after being dismounted.

So when do we fix the animations? Two years from now when no one is on the servers? Remember, it's eArLy AcCeSs, now is the time. :iamamoron:
Doubt they want to fix it rn, but who knows.
With this little amount of people working on MP, I don't think it's possible yet, though this animation would probably require SP animations to change as well so idk.
With the money they made from Bannerlord in just the launch week, they should've increased their team numbers by a lot and put more people in multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom