[Announcing] Hundred Years War: 1357

Users who are viewing this thread

Anthropoid said:
Heh. Funny thing is, I probably played this mod as my sole game for a couple months, and only ever played the French. Female character named Joan D'Arc of course  :mrgreen:
:razz:

Nice.

Well, I guess I should announce this just so you folks know, but I'll probably release just a plain two-faction version first. It'll mean I'll be able to get it out there much faster. The other one will follow.

Llew2 said:
Anthropoid said:
Heh. Funny thing is, I probably played this mod as my sole game for a couple months, and only ever played the French. Female character named Joan D'Arc of course  :mrgreen:
:razz:

Nice.

Well, I guess I should announce this just so you folks know, but I'll probably release just a plain two-faction version first. It'll mean I'll be able to get it out there much faster. The other one will follow.

Sounds good. Can't wait! HYW with WB will be awesome!

the helmet looks really nice

If  can (after exams) I might be willing to help with the banners(seeing as the person who was going to do it isnt very active I see, or am I wrong?)
I can have a list of lords aswell as banners

Vermin said:
the helmet looks really nice

If  can (after exams) I might be willing to help with the banners(seeing as the person who was going to do it isnt very active I see, or am I wrong?)
I can have a list of lords aswell as banners
That would certainly be helpful. I have someone doing some good research for me for 1357, but a concise list of 1371 lords with an accompanying and fleshed out set of banners would be a huge help.  :smile:

Gandalf, the last person to do banner work, hasn't been active in a long time.

I was already working on a small simple list and wondered about something.
I'm assuming you want to merge the different lordlists into one big pool. How many do you need(or hope to get)?

French and English only or others too(others will be more difficult, but I can come up with a few Breton commanders and such)?

120 guys active in 1371 would be ideal. 60 for each side. Way up from the numbers in the old version, but that's what Warband gives us.

Just French and English right now; don't worry about anyone else for this version.

For the future release of 1357 with more factions- would it be something like that the english get more lords in total and if you want to win as french you have to make few allies or something similar? :smile: That would be great and maybe quite a challenge and maybe even historically correct.  :mrgreen:
Like more defensive role from the start of the game and waiting for diplomacy to lure someone into alliance with you and then counterattack for the french or allying stronger english and raid everyone before they can join forces.

Hi Guys  - sorry to be a pain, but I am utterly confused by reading the last posts. Is this MOD going to be for Warband or for the first M&B?
IF it is for the first one, when you expect to go online with this Monster Project?

THX :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom