Announcing BladeCast Masters Tournament - In partnership with TaleWorlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Sick job. Around if you need a helping hand. Good luck to all!

#someonepokeAE
#pokeF
#pokeKURWA

Eladon said:
At least read the post instead of wasting people's time.

Calamity said:
In official partnership with TaleWorlds Entertainment, we're excited to announce the BladeCast Masters. A three-week tournament that will begin on August 16th and will end on September 2nd. This is a European tournament. I wanted to include North America but unfortunately, it is just not possible at the moment.

No need to be hostile. I took that to mean there would not be any servers in NA. Is this a lan or not?

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Eladon said:
At least read the post instead of wasting people's time.

Calamity said:
In official partnership with TaleWorlds Entertainment, we're excited to announce the BladeCast Masters. A three-week tournament that will begin on August 16th and will end on September 2nd. This is a European tournament. I wanted to include North America but unfortunately, it is just not possible at the moment.

No need to be hostile. I took that to mean there would not be any servers in NA. Is this a lan or not?

It is an online tournament from what I've read. They do mention physical goodies, so it's a good question whether TW ships to NA or not.

Shipping would be a legitimate concern if an American team stood any chance of winning anything but lets be real here :grin: :grin:

Fietta said:
Americans could sign up but won't be invited and will ultimately get knocked out  anyways, what's the point?
Playing and having fun can be a part of warband too fietta. It’s not all about winning.

All jokes aside, as long as a team promises to take the tournament seriously and attempt to be competitive they should be allowed to participate regardless of nationality, even if it means they aren't eligible for some of the rewards. An official statement would be helpful because the wording used in the OP and the signups thread is murky when it comes to who can and cant sign up.

through this old and dead game, something beautiful is born.

wDg4nqs.jpg

the memes must be kept alive, my brothers.

Thanks for the kind words to those who mentioned.

There's nothing barring NA teams from signing up. However you must play in EU servers and the Main Event (especially Semi's and finals) will be at a set EU time and that's not negotiable. It's very important for teams to show up at that time so we can announce the streams beforehand.
If you agree to that then by all means, register North America.  :wink:

No offence to the North American's but you'd be taking the spot of an EU team who would actually have the chance of being competitive and a chance of winning. Seems like a **** move to take the spot of a team with potential so that a token NA team who can 'have fun' are allowed.

Eladon said:
No offence to the North American's but you'd be taking the spot of an EU team who would actually have the chance of being competitive and a chance of winning. Seems like a **** move to take the spot of a team with potential so that a token NA team who can 'have fun' are allowed.

Anyone can join, doesn’t matter if it’s team with 10 unknown players or NA team. Who is going to be more competitive?

Eladon said:

I don't see a team limit, so idk what spots they'd be taking.

Any team not invited will have to go through qualifiers, so an NA team can sign up, if they want, without risking of "taking a spot" of an EU team. The only way they'd take a spot is if they somehow beat the EU teams and qualify.

Eladon said:
You make it sound like it's the CSGO Lan finals, Shin. Only reason tournaments such as these are still possible are because these 'token' teams, that don't necessarily have a strong chance of winning, continue to up for every tournament year in year out. Have to say it seems like a bit of a **** move to suggest that only good teams should sign up.

Eladon said:
yeah ud be taking a spot of a player who has a chance of being competitive and with a chance of winning too lol

Back
Top Bottom