Announcements

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lor Dric

Marquis
Welcome to Empire III the Campaign, hope you enjoy.
The mod is still in its early Beta stage, for the Beta stages most items will be available as merchandise, there is a quick character function, and you can hire an army from a bar keep or tavern keeper.

26788.png

26788.png

My motherboard fried and I'm currently changing computers. At least the hard drive is ok so I can swap out my data this time.

prebeta3 the last prebeta uploading now 2.26 GB

mega link up

media fire link up

moddb link up

Maybe I should have called this Empire III the Curse, :lol: just blew my power supply and had to replace it

Lor Dric said:
Maybe I should have called this Empire III the Curse, :lol: just blew my power supply and had to replace it

Naaw this is the mod that encouraged you to silently replace your PC, one piece at a time:

PSU
  motherboard
  HDD

you just need a new video card and your retrofit is complete!

It looks like you did deep surgery on the Rigale layer already, I can't find the problems it used to have getting me stuck in town.
  The general map seems smoother now, so I guess you got the simple triggers to not overlap to spread the calls out so 1, 4, 8, 24, 24*7 timers etc aren't all going off at the same instant.  You're 3x as productive as I am so maybe all these hardware repairs are just so others can keep up with your pace of changes.
I'd still like to re-tweak the enterprises but if you refer to my Perisno changes in game_menus.py you should be able to lift as many or few as you like, assuming you have access.  Not sure what to do with warehouses or if they are still in,  you may already have done those also.  Impressively fast turn around on code level fixes -- not just eye candy cooking here!

- GS

Many Thanks to everyone for their support, can't believe the amount of downloads that have took place, or the amount of comments at moddb :party:
I would have been happy with 40-50 downloads, but there has been over 1000 this week. Wow! :grin:

Lor Dric said:
Many Thanks to everyone for their support, can't believe the amount of downloads that have took place, or the amount of comments at moddb :party:
I would have been happy with 40-50 downloads, but there has been over 1000 this week. Wow! :grin:

Congrats!!  Nice to see so much interest, considering the amount of work you've put into this (including setbacks due to computer problems!).

No, the download at moddb needs the resource, music and texture folders to be unzipped as well as the main folder

Empire III Beta5 released
Empire III Beta5patch1 released
Empire III Beta5patch2 released
Empire III Beta5patch3 released
Empire III Beta5patch4 released
Empire III Beta5patch5 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom