Announcements

Should I wait before uploading the mod until I have the new scenes, or should I upload it and afterw

• Upload the new version NOW!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Wait until you have the scenes and then upload it.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you going to update the OP with current announcements? Because there is no posts reserved, and the threads not locked or anything, yet nobody has posted here besides you, which makes me feel like Im not supposed to post either :smile:

Oh, no. You are supposed to post here, to discuss announcements and such and to track down new downloads. Also, yes, I am going to make a new post everytime we have a new download. That will happen today or tomorrow. I will also post the changelog for the new version, 1.03.  :smile:

A, good news then. Hooray. I take the new patch won't be save compatible? Ill probably start a new game either way, I'm just wondering if you had any idea how broken my old save would be if I played it on the new patch.

Hello,
new version uploaded. Download link to the "Download Links" thread.  :smile:
Version 1.03

Changelog

-Altered the sword thrusting animation
-Increased tournament bet amounts
-Changed the way the routing of an army is taking place. Now, for the first 10 minutes of battle, noone will rout. That is especially good in large battles, with over 100 people.
-Now, village recruits cost 20 drachmas, not 10. That always bothered me in Native. Like, you give 10 coins to a guy and he is ready to die for you? I understand 20 is not much more, but it still is better.  :smile:
-Changed Corinth afiiliation, now it belongs to the Spartan "coalition", as Theseus mentioned that some years later, Corinth went to war against Athens and was allied with Sparta. It makes more sense if they had about the same relations a couple of years ago, no?
-New map icon for the Persians, given to me by Fuwa.
-Fixed Macedonian Cavalry with no horses
-Two new shields

Thanks for the patch and for Corinth, Antonis. I am going to post the patch in "Caballeros de Calradia" and later, I'll try the mod  :grin:

Ok, take yor time, you and Mike already did very much in the Caballeros thread. Too bad my spanish are very broken, I would love to spend more time there.  :cry:

I can assure you that all of us understand what you write in Spanish and the thread is winning views :wink:

And this is my last spam, sorry.

So, lately I have found time to work on the new version more. I should correct myself and say it's version 1.04, not 1.4.

You can see some screenshots in the Media Thread.  :smile:

Great news then  :grin: 

for me, only lacks the "after death camera" and it will be perfect, after you can go back  to your"real" big project

Good continuation

Okay, new screenies in the Media thread. Also, as an announcement, I have a couple things:

First, besides the new and -so far- about 50 new items, I have rebalanced all the troops of all the factions, added new elite units in each and nerfed down the OP persians. Also, added two male hairstyles and two beards. Now, I will try and see if I can make a proper Persian beard. Also, if anyone has material for female hairstyle(or any material in general) you can post in the new Reference Material thread, where I will accept suggestions about items/hairstyles/weapons/anything of 'substance' in-game with references.

Also, I added a couple of cuirasses that had feminized frames(the female version) but I discarded them, as they looked too flimsy, not at all accurate. More of the stuff an anime would use or a skimpy mod for Skyrim. That wasn't my intention, obviously.  :smile:

Now I'm confused. Didn't you lost a lot of work due to a problem with your hard disk and decided to start a new mod with different world map?  :???:

I've seen some new images at the images threat, so it seems you are continuing the work. Maybe I can help you with some scenes, tell me what you need by PM  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom