ANNOUNCEMENT: Viking Series Mods on hold until Warband release

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir, I decided that it'd be better to not try making any new releases for 1.011 and instead just look ahead to Warband's release and port the mods to it when the Warband module system is released. The only really difficult part that I can see with the porting is just the BRF files; I'll have to import all the models into OpenBRF and re-save them for Warband, and I also want to try to make them look as close as I can to the detail on the newer armors. I have Warband both single player and multi player, so I can start fiddling around with stuff already should I so desire. The only thing I'll continue work on is my Zombie mod, and chances are (since it's my smallest and simplest mod so far) that'll be the first thing I port to Warband as well.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll be around come Warband's release to help you out and with more time. Until then perhaps I'll refiddle with new companions for it. I doubt that code with change much.

Oh god, no! My life is over, please don't do this to us. How will i ever survive without a manly mod such as this? Oh well, i'll just wait for the RAPE mod.

TIDM2 said:
Maybe, if you get some more scenes done, maybe you could release a scene pack, to whet our appetites until warband port?
If I got all the scenes done, sure thing.

I'd never be able to do that though.  :razz: I have two lovely fellows doing some for me, and I can do a few myself, but still, it takes a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom