Announcement! The next version - Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...it looks so awesome I cry in happiness :cry: :cry: :cry:

I MUST HAVE THISGEWRGJKSERHGLWERJNGKLRKJTDFGNKLDSJFHNGLKSJGN!

Congrats
I have to say, all this time i was expecting a tad improvement to this mod, and not wants in the video, im def. buying the game  :mrgreen:
it looks amazing :grin:!

17468060.jpg

Money is not a big problem (Bcz i know that it won't be a high price) but everybody can't shop on internet :razz: Anyway we will find a way...

Good work and good luck

As you can understand were pretty excited!

I understand your concerns!
I'd like to point out that the announcement trailer is already a month or 4 old, but due to deadlines and delays not from our side it is announced now.

There is joys for everyone, including the modding community, The Warband engine got a big overhaul.
There is a large amount of bugs and fixes, at the same time it is more compatible with huge modules and less memory intensive.

We will support it as good as we can naturally and please don't see us as Sich studio's. We actually have love for our work.

If you wonder why you have to pay for a "mod", all of us four have dedicated more then a year of constant development and I have to eat as well.
The price and release date are not set yet, but it will not be much, certainly a lot less then WFAS at release..

If you have any questions, please ask.

Cheers,

Maxim / Vincenzo.

Congratulation FSE, on a job well done. I can only say it's been great to help in anyway i could, and i hope this game will open up new doors, for other projects.

I am certain that it will. being one of the lucky few to test, the other must agree with me that the features will play a grand role. Not just the 'new melee' system there's alot more to be experienced, it offer's alot of excitment. And to point out it's nothing like The Deluge. Without revealing too much.

Gents its somthing to look forward into :smile:

Sebastiann said:
Congratulation FSE, on a job well done. I can only say it's been great to help in anyway i could, and i hope this game will open up new doors, for other projects.

I am certain that it will. being one of the lucky few to test, the other must agree with me that the features will play a grand role, not just the 'new melee' system there's alot more to be experienced, it offer's alot of excitment. And to point out it's nothing like The Deluge.  Without revealing too much.

Gents its somthing to look forward into :smile:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Really looking forward to the release, GL FSE with the release, and whatever you choose to do as your next project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom