Announcement: server crashes are being worked on

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear players, valued customers. Hereby we, Taleworlds aknowledge that servers are crashing too much, even more that they used to. We feel your pain and we're working on a hotfix to adress this as Soon(tm) as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That wasnt so hard was it?
@Dejan @Callum

Dear players, valued customers. Hereby we, Taleworlds aknowledge that servers are crashing too much, even more that they used to. We feel your pain and we're working on a hotfix to adress this as Soon(tm) as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Dejan @Callum
That would be a lie and TW never lies.

knowing that taleworlds acknowledges this world be great. no metion of the server crahsing was made in the furture plans blog post, which is a bit naff

To be fair they are aware of the server problems and promised improvements will happen..soon.
Unfortunately the results speak for themselves and nothing has changed for good in the past weeks if not months.
@Dejan @Callum
The so-called community managers never really cared about the MP community. If they ever did. They don't even manage to fulfill the basics and absolute minimum expectations. A clear failure that in 2 years has not improved as much as the content, which was and is more or less the complete opposite of what the community wants.

Unfortunately the results speak for themselves and nothing has changed for good in the past weeks if not months.
If you look back to where Bannerlord multiplayer was when it was launched, really not much has changed. With that said, I don't even know if I can confidently say it is in a better state at the moment. It crashes a lot, servers are laggy and it is just unplayable with low fps problems. I did not have this when MP launched first time.

Game performance could use some tweaking as well, almost every update the performance got better and then suddenly after the last update performance has been terrible

If you look back to where Bannerlord multiplayer was when it was launched, really not much has changed. With that said, I don't even know if I can confidently say it is in a better state at the moment. It crashes a lot, servers are laggy and it is just unplayable with low fps problems. I did not have this when MP launched first time.
I've also noticed the performance change, it's defiantly not as consistent as it use to be and somehow the reworked Empire city map in captain mode tanks my fps.

But it's okay, we got skins now.
Has work been going on for 2 weeks? while in any other game it takes 2 hours to fix the server
This. There's no real excuse as to why it's continued for so long we needed a hotfix to sort this out within a day or two but I can't believe it's still broken this badly for this long and not even a peep from Taleworlds.

The Taleworld devs treat multiplayer like its some sort of unwanted second child (single player being the "golden child" who gets all the cookies and doesn't get sent to bed hungry every day for daring to speak out)

Oh and they treat the modding community (community in general tbh) like their easily abused ex.

This custom server crashing has been a thing for quite some time now.

This is no rant post, I just wonder if the issue is known or if its something that is caused by players; someone found out how to crash the server and they are abusing it for personal gains (whatever that may be lol). TW obviously understandable doesnt want to advertise that its possible so they keep quiet about it while they try and solve it? This is what SEEMS to be the case anyway. IF this indeed the case, please if we can assist in any way, please let us know, either PM or officially :smile:

If its a forced crash, Im more interested in how than who, lets fix it and get some stable servers, nevermind the 3 brain cells person(s) who is doing it

Last edited:
This custom server crashing has been a thing for quite some time now.

This is no rant post, I just wonder if the issue is known or if its something that is caused by players; someone found out how to crash the server and they are abusing it for personal gains (whatever that may be lol). TW obviously understandable doesnt want to advertise that its possible so they keep quiet about it while they try and solve it? This is what SEEMS to be the case anyway. IF this indeed the case, please if we can assist in any way, please let us know, either PM or officially :smile:

If its a forced crash, Im more interested in how than who, lets fix it and get some stable servers, nevermind the 3 brain cells person(s) who is doing it
Did you actually read your own post? TW is keeping some secret bug, exploited by players to crash the server, hidden so they can fix it and they should PM you on how you can help and fix it?
BIG BRAIN PLAY.

Back
Top Bottom