Announcement of Next New Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

rucchi

Knight
I am making next Mod. Now I am making a new map. The region is 16 Century of Japan. I will finish it until next year.

I wish you luck. Please don't give up.

P.S. Did you consider to take part in Onin No Ran completion? Your talent  is definetely will be welcomed by Fujiwara. I dream about your efforts to be combined together to be honest :grin: That may become a masterpiece worth all other mods together. Fujiwara's economy system and your brilliant ideas from Fire Arrow, ehh sorry I'm just dreaming....  :smile: Will not say anything more about it.

Moreover, you have a similar setting!!!

Good luck, with the success of Fire Arrow, this one will surely be another blast!  :mrgreen:

*Request* Keep all the features of Fire Arrow.

And add one thing: Cows can be put into villages.

Considering you made what is most assuredly one of the most fascinating native Caldradia experiences I have ever had, I am greatly looking forward to this new mod.

awesome! a mod on japan. suggest you put some famous people there? like Nobunaga Oda? dunno if hes from that age tho.

ok. then i hope you can handle remaking the town and villages. M&B's town and villages does not suit Japan at all. Actual kimono and hakama are nice. Some youkai(japanese ghosts) too? firearms is a must. Nobunaga's army should be the one having most of them though. Changing swords often is very unrealistic in a Japan mod, as samurais are very attached to their custom made sword. A refining system, where you can refine your own weapon? Tho' i have never seen this in any M&B mod before. Its just a suggestion. Some sort of upgrading system? Like you only get this plain katana or the long stick wif the blade on top or something. then later on when you are richer, you can upgrade the sword to something more elaborately done like a dragon-engraved hilt? again only a suggestion. tweaking the animation a bit? Add a creed system thingy? like if you wanna become a ninja or something, you do this and that to join. Then you can get armors and weapons(ninjas dont care about their weapon) specific to that profession? but then you cannot become a samurai after that. the same for samurai. so....samurai dojo or ninja dojo? your pick. include some foreign people too. maybe as bandits, slavers? i believe the Dutch were there before. the castle siege would be tricky if you actually used a real japanese castle. then  again i dunno if theres another type of castle which the daimyo would sit in.

umm....this just turned into suggestions....im sorry. :neutral:

Calm down Please.
Because I will make next mod for Warband, I can not decide the features until Warband is released.
But I will make Japanese buildings and clothes as much as possible. and I will make a lot of factions. Factions can form an alliance each other and betray ally. Strong faction will make weak faction obey by diplomacy. Weak faction(include player faction) can obeys to strong faction to survive. They obey temporarily but They are always waiting for the opportunity to betray their Lord.

Thanks for the reply Rucchi  :smile:, I could understand how it would be time to move on. FireArrow is an amazing creation.

Godspeed on your next project!

Back
Top Bottom