EU Native Battle Completed Announcement of a new Warband Tournament; WRT (=Warband Revival Tournament) hosted by RonnyJonny

Users who are viewing this thread

As much as I'd usually advocate them continuing to be banned; about time knowing the game is in a terrible state, to just let them play on the condition they record, as long as that's sought out. They've been banned for like 3 years now lol and if they can't record because their computer sucks, then too bad, you don't play.
+1

As much as I'd usually advocate them continuing to be banned; about time knowing the game is in a terrible state, to just let them play on the condition they record, as long as that's sought out. They've been banned for like 3 years now lol and if they can't record because their computer sucks, then too bad, you don't play.
I would rather not. Keep the retards out of this tourney, we always had a nice tourney without them

+1

Also bring back old maps! It’d be amazing to play maps like Deso Valley again before the game dies off!

+111

They would have to record each match they do and each round and it would have to be watched over, I fully agree I think they have served their time and if they are willing to adhere to that then they can play. The game needs players at this point or we run a risk of it being dead and not being revived.

it’ll be just like in wbmm. Nobody wants to watch hours of footage, tons of administration time for some poor sucker who has to go through it just to ensure a previous cheater doesn’t cock up again. In theory it’s too much work and as principle it shouldn’t be done. If you cheat openly in the last remaining space for competitive players to have fun in you don’t deserve another chance to do it again.

it’ll be just like in wbmm. Nobody wants to watch hours of footage, tons of administration time for some poor sucker who has to go through it just to ensure a previous cheater doesn’t cock up again. In theory it’s too much work and as principle it shouldn’t be done. If you cheat openly in the last remaining space for competitive players to have fun in you don’t deserve another chance to do it again.
+1
Edit: While I am of the opinion cheaters should be banned, I would mean those without remorse, such as wolven and hepreai, who constantly act as a -snip-

Edit: please refrain from using that kind of language!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 3 original cheaters should be given another chance IMO. However, the other ones that have been caught more recently, haven't served their time yet, so should stay banned.

Back
Top Bottom