EU Native Battle Completed Announcement of a new Warband Tournament; WRT (=Warband Revival Tournament) hosted by RonnyJonny

Users who are viewing this thread

RonnyJonny

Sergeant at Arms
277196828fba93818e890cb567a3efbf.png

(Logo made by Apollo)
Old Post
Since this game is slowly dying and since the merc tournament is slowly coming to an end, i am planning on doing a new warband revival tournament, trying to possibly revive the game.

I have participated in many tournaments as an admin so I think I’ll manage to host a quite good tournament with a little bit of help here and there.
I’m looking forward to input regarding for example the format. Which I already have decided on, is doing an 8v8, the brackets and stuff like that i will post later if theres enough interest and input for this tourney.
I encourage all of you to form some teams and post them under the thread, so I can see if theres enough input/interest for a new tournament and so I can decide on a proper format.

I want feedback on:
I am planning on maybe getting some of the older maps which, even i couldnt play (since im kinda new to da scene) and have some variety regarding the map pool.
I will probably copy the latest tournaments ruleset, if there are any new rules which should be implemented, tell me.
The length of the tournament will probably be 4 - max. 6 weeks

Post suggestions below and lets try to make something big here!!

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JonnyRonny/
Discord: Ronnyjonny#8546
Progression of the Tournament
So as I said on my latest post, everything important is shown below:

Map Pool:
Closed: Verloren, San’di’boush, Legacy Town, Aldea Dumar, Fort of Honour, Mountain Fortress, Naval Outpost
Open: Castellum, Desolation Valley, Reveran Village, River Village, Frosthaven, Field by the River

Format:
6 weeks groupe stage, into quarters/semis/finals; There will be 3 Divisions: A, B and C
Right now:
5 Teams Div A (each team gets one rest week)
8 Teams Div B
6 Teams Div C

Since many people asked, there is no roster limit and the Tournament will officially start on the 08.11.2021.
The offical tournament groupe isnt a thing yet, but I will start working on that in the next couple of days and announce it here as well.
The Team sign ups are opened until wednesday 23:59.
Administrators
RonnyJonny
1.png
Steam
2.png
TaleWorlds
Apollo
1.png
Steam
2.png
TaleWorlds
yami_pirate
1.png
Steam
2.png
TaleWorlds

Code:
[b]Team Name:
Team Tag:
Captain:
Steam:
Co-Captain:
Steam:
Division:
Banner: [/B][spoiler=banner][img][/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Roster]
PLAYER1
ID1
ID2
PLAYER2
ID1
ID2
PLAYER3
ID1
ID2
PLAYER4
ID1
ID2
PLAYER5
ID1
ID2
PLAYER6
ID1
ID2
PLAYER7
ID1
ID2
PLAYER8
ID1
ID2
PLAYER9
ID1
ID2
PLAYER10
ID1
ID2
PLAYER11
ID1
ID2
PLAYER12
ID1
ID2
PLAYER13
ID1
ID2
PLAYER14
ID1
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2
[/spoiler]
Free Agent Sign up code:
Code:
[b]Name:
Nationality:
Steam:
Preferred Class:[/b]
Free Agents:
Player NameNationalitySteam LinkClass
SvengaliTurkishSteamInf
GellertTurkishSteamInf
SafePolishSteamInf
FiettaGreat BritainSteamInf
PilgrimGreat BritainSteamInf
YokoGreat BritainSteamInf
NexonerRussianSteamInf
SteelAtheniaPolishSteamInf
TibraCzechSteamInf Or Cav
TK_CeasarDutchSteamInf Or Cav
TristanItalianSteamRanger
HrafnIcelandicSteamRanger
MenethilTurkishSteamRanger
zagorTurkishSteamRanger
SvobodaCroatianSteamCav Or Inf
T34TurkishSteamCav Or Inf
PanDooPolishSteamCav
ParhelionGreat BritainSteamAny
The Cheater Question:
After getting input from many players, the decision was made to keep the cheaters banned, as well as Hepreai.
Please don't start arguing on the forums since the decision was already made and for this tournament the following people are banned:
Eduard
Nessa
Odin
Hepreai
W0lven

Last edited:
keep cheaters banned or ruin the last years of warband

good luck (get deso valley!!1):fruity:

As much as I'd usually advocate them continuing to be banned; about time knowing the game is in a terrible state, to just let them play on the condition they record, as long as that's sought out. They've been banned for like 3 years now lol and if they can't record because their computer sucks, then too bad, you don't play.

As much as I'd usually advocate them continuing to be banned; about time knowing the game is in a terrible state, to just let them play on the condition they record, as long as that's sought out. They've been banned for like 3 years now lol and if they can't record because their computer sucks, then too bad, you don't play.
I agree with this tbf.

+1, the community is down bad and the extra players would be nice but they should be obligated to record all their games and upload them 100% tho

Back
Top Bottom