[ANNOUNCEMENT] I'm a failure as a human being! (UPDATE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Erm... apologies once again but I've basically been hectic busy all week because my apartment flooded and then got fixed. Today and yesterday I had to spend most of my time hanging out with old men who were seemingly trying to destroy my flat whilst trying to get me to find their sons on facebook :S.

In any case, I'm not quite prepared for the start of the tournament.

Sincere apologies. Saturday will be the first scheduling day. Threads will go up tomorrow with fixtures and business and we'll get started for real this time.

Take Care and much love from myself

Lust

So how did this flooding occur?

1. Did your sweat from working hard to give us new games and tournaments flood your flat?

2. Do you live in a lake?

3. Did you leave the tap in the bathroom pouring, then went to the office (your second home) to make us new video games and tournaments?

4. A pipe leakage?

5. None of the above, please insert answer.

LUST

Did you stalk the fb page of the old man's daughter right?

<01:36:35> "Melons": old men were trying to get him a date with their sons?
<01:36:38> "Melons": wat

My boiler saw how sexy I am naked and then decided to have a little cry. Fixed now but the flat isn't exactly at its best. Bought a mop yesterday and hoping to drum up the enthusiasm to use it this evening.

Newbiejunky said:
What !? you have a flat ?! I thought you were living in TW's offices ...
I sleep in a different bed every night...

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Captain Lust said:
My boiler saw how sexy I am naked and then decided to have a little cry. Fixed now but the flat isn't exactly at its best. Bought a mop yesterday and hoping to drum up the enthusiasm to use it this evening.

Newbiejunky said:

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Huh, somebody lives here in the shop with beds, and i think it's Lust...

Captain Lust said:

Newbiejunky said:

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg
And I bet you shower naked you slag!

The teams, schedule, maps and bollocks will be finalised tonight (11/12/12). Probably really late. First fixture picking will happen tomorrow evening (12/12/12). First eligible match day will be the day after that (13/12/12).

There will probably definitely be a break between the group and knockout stages for crimbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom