[ANNOUNCEMENT]: Frosty Battle updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello ENL players

This is just an announcement to say that the map "Frosty Battle" has undergone a few changes.

The most important change is a heavy terrain modification to the back of the forest:

mb_warband%202012-03-14%2013-39-59-136.jpg

This makes the map edge much clearer and will be a massive help to cavalry who aren't familiar with the map.

The next two changes are more minor but still signficant. The first is the removal of a spinning wheel scene prop which caused fps issues when you stood close to it. The other is the slight movement of a stool under the archway:

mb_warband%202012-03-14%2013-40-22-411.jpg

You can now walk either side of the table on foot without jumping, where you couldn't before. Which seemed really unintuitive and annoying.

The new version of the map is available for download here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49546231/ENL/scn_multi_scene_enl_frostybattle.sco

To install it on your server, simply overwrite the existing .sco file and then give your server a restart (important).

Died so many times because of that dam windmill, getting my horse stuck between the wheel and the wall.
Good stuff, Reveran Village will also be updated, correct?

Alex_C said:
What the ****? I'm not playing in the ENL with these ridiculous changes...
Just wait until I announce my string of random and arbitrary changes to the Native maps. I think you'll like "Field by the Field", "Nord Village" and "Ruin".

Maynd said:
I recall something about some fences.
That falls under the category of "charm". Now if the fences were invisible...

Back
Top Bottom