Annotated Town Map - Sultans Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello again!

I've finished working on the Town map's annotation. This map is more detailed than the other, Tradingpost. Hope it will be useful for everyone. Please feel free to comment and criticize.

BY2bNL.jpg

bg5zDU.jpg

The top view of the map is provided by developers in this thread:

Other strategic versions of maps:

Last edited:
different names instead of letters might be good so instead of 2 times market: "A" market could be fish market or smth and one platform is like a barn or smth

different names instead of letters might be good so instead of 2 times market: "A" market could be fish market or smth and one platform is like a barn or smth

In order to create some connections around the locations, some names should be similar and some should be more distinctive. Yes you are right, naming them more originally would make them look good however, in a strategic map like this, it would be hard to remember. I tried to apply some basic psychology on the maps I annotate haha

This is really good as well. for s1 s2 and s3 they were supposed to be each different and recognizable buildings, never got around to completing them though.. sorry about that.

on village side from top to bottom they were meant to be brewery, stables, and granary. on town side warehouse, workshop(metal and carpenter and stuff) and winery. not for these names to be used but to easily recognize where you are buy the details.

whats with the victim at a platform? btw we call them a house and b house in company (ev when speaking in turkish) much faster

and again, would be happy to add and change stuff to make them easier to read if you have any feedback

This is really good as well. for s1 s2 and s3 they were supposed to be each different and recognizable buildings, never got around to completing them though.. sorry about that.

on village side from top to bottom they were meant to be brewery, stables, and granary. on town side warehouse, workshop(metal and carpenter and stuff) and winery. not for these names to be used but to easily recognize where you are buy the details.

whats with the victim at a platform? btw we call them a house and b house in company (ev when speaking in turkish) much faster

and again, would be happy to add and change stuff to make them easier to read if you have any feedback
Ooo that's what I wanted to hear when I published them! (:

Actually, I could not travel the map just for making the annotated versions, so these are from my memory and right now I'am dealing with my final exams... :sad: So, in a few days, I'll change them accordingly. Oh and btw, just a small, friendly note, if we had access to map editor, I would have done them more accurately (:

About the "Victim" site, from the "Sniper" site, behind the small wooden structure, there is a small gap that someone can shoot from and I took a lot of arrows from there. That's why these two spots called the "Sniper" and the "Victim".

Other thing about buildings, as I said, I could not travel the map, so I'll change the names according to the buildings' functions as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!!

A platform and C platform should be A house and C house - it is faster to say.
Whats the story behind 'lovers'?

Noted down! :smile: I'll change the platforms as "houses".

And about the "Lovers" part, that place reminds me of a scene from Turkish cinema where lovers run around and playing tag. A way of flirting in Turkey years 60's and 70's ahahah.

Back
Top Bottom