SP Native Other Animations Compilation Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you could stop being an ******* for two seconds then someone might consider helping you out. But no one will go into details when you ask like that

Yeah, like alot of the other forum dwellers ask politely and with a pwease and a :3.

If you can't differentiate between anger at actions and anger towards others, you've got some stuff to learn.

I have no quarrel with MAXHARDMAN, only the way he explained how to do this, maybe its his russian background, maybe not. Who knows. I never called ANYONE a name.

Anyways, dude chill out. Calling someone an ******* means you're pretty much one yourself if you can't stop calling people names.

Psiphoon said:
I made a couple of overswing animnations, one for polearms and one for two-handeds, with ready and release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntb9kDp_BRc

Do you want to include them?

I make too same animation , but froze all works because Warband beta is relize :smile: Now I think make new vers for M&B 1_11 . So if you want I include you work , I gladly make  it . More animations - more FUN :smile:

LordValnar
Send you action.txt from 1_11 M&B

Hi max what program do you use to make animations? would you be able to create a wolf one? maybe like scaled down the horse animation?

hey im having some problems with adding this mod..i try to just extract the mod to the native file but it says it dsnt work...then i tried to copy the BRF file into the resource folder...bt that ddnt work

im a newbie with this stuff...can someone explain with more detail how to made the mod work and how to put it in the native folder pls?

I start make new version for Warband.

It was include new animation I make already ,same old animation and maybe same animations from other mods.

MAXHARDMAN said:
I start make new version for Warband.

It was include new animation I make already ,same old animation and maybe same animations from other mods.
Really, that is interesting. Could you make more oriental animations this time? You know china/japan/Arabia/African animations instead of Europes slow knights. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom