B Other Animations Compilation Mod 2.0 (Warband) Video&Pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Do the AI use the crouching and such at appropriate times or is it random (I guess it's random)

Very nice  :smile:

I'd love to have these animations in my game, despite their randomness, if only for their variety. :grin:
I think it brings a more "lively" and realistic touch to battles... Can't wait for the release of this. :smile:

Hi to all :smile:

I make many new animations for horse and human , but I dont make all that I want for now .

So dont expect soon release , because I have many work to do , also I try make code for add absolutely new animation like fatality and other things.

Wow i cant wait till you release them they look amazing i hope you are successfull with it and the catapult on your youtube is cool, nice work! oh and good luck with the fatality mod whatever that is if you can tell me.

Sorry I work now for other project  :oops: I make many (~100 )  new animation for man and horse . MAYBE I finish mod code on begin next year  :roll:

MAXHARDMAN

Can you uploadyour resource file to mediafire? If you still have it, of course, so I could, mayhaps, continue your animation mod? It would be VERY simple, but...

Thank you very much.

Yes, I have bumped this thread from the dead.

Rise from the dead again.

Is there a download link for this? It doesn't seem it's in the op. Can someone upload it please

Back
Top Bottom