B Other Animations Compilation Mod 2.0 (Warband) Video&Pics

Users who are viewing this thread

I look original Kengeki japan mod , and find it have same interesting animations . So I design rework and add many from them to ACM 2.0 .

Also I add many new stand animations and start make few more other, but need more tests .

I think mod will be ready not very soon , maybe 2-3 week , maybe little more ( I hope :wink: )

awesome1c.jpg

Awesome, you should find out how to implement crouching and standing (A button or something) this will be good for forming formations in battle, something I think the 22nd would like (not that I'm in 22nd). I love your work, keep going!

You know, how about implementing a 'murder stroke' animation to two-handed swords? It's a move from some 15th century sword fighting manuals. And it is just friggin ridiculous. I really want to smack someone ufside the head with my sword's pommel :grin: For an animated example, look at the Witcher game....

This move would be fun, even though not wholly practical....

Make video with remaked animations from Kengeki mod  ( on video only few from animation I alredy remake and insert in ACM 2.0.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmg2vfjXnsQ

(For best presentation I temporally off other animation )

excelent work :smile: :smile: keep it up :twisted: just one thing i think u must do the falling and diyng animation  is to fast... what i mean is when u hit them whit the mace they get up to quickly  and so is the death animation when he tries to get up and falls back dead  is to fast just reduce a litle the speed of movement and it will be much realistic......anyways your skills are excelent good luck i cant wait to try it :wink:

OK .
For death rider animation I already make a little more faster . I just make video from my little old work material , because make new video take big time.  :grin:

Hi everyone!

I have one question: Will you add to this compilation animations from Psiphoon's Native compatible animation mod (link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113497.msg2738336.html#msg2738336 )?

Gimli_syn_Gloina
Of cause I take new animations ,but only if I see something interesting  :grin:

Now I tired make animation for human , and design make few animation for horse .

MAXHARDMAN said:
Gimli_syn_Gloina
Of cause I take new animations ,but only if I see something interesting  :grin:

Now I tired make animation for human , and design make few animation for horse .

Thanks for yours answer :smile: I love "golf swing" from Psiphoon (there is a video: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,113081.msg2729635.html#msg2729635 ) and it will be in your's compilation  :wink:

I knew everyone would like kengeki mod animations. :grin:

Just have a few suggestions now:

- adding a stalking animation for archers. The animation would be similar to an apache archer moving while having the arrow ready to fire, which could replace the moving archer animation
- changing the animation of the firing of the bow so that the arm that holds the bow shakes a little from the force, and the arm that releases the arrow moves back a bit
- I hope that the crouching animation from kengeki can be similarly implemented into the animation compilation, it looks more natural than the other crouching position already in place in my opinion
- SHIELD BASH!!!! :eek: :grin: :mrgreen:

Teutonic Archer Knight said:
- changing the animation of the firing of the bow so that the arm that holds the bow shakes a little from the force, and the arm that releases the arrow moves back a bit
- SHIELD BASH
Shield bash would be great maybe with a second unarmed button.

Animation of the bow would be great too

When will this be released and available for download? Please send me a message when it is, or tell me if it already is and where. I must have it!

That's awesome!
I love the turn-around animation when reloading crossbows. Now, if only you could make it happen 100% of the time when you carry a shield on your back, and if you don't, use the old reloading animation. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom