B Other Animations Compilation Mod 2.0 (Warband) Video&Pics

Users who are viewing this thread

MAXHARDMAN

Knight
MAXHARDMAN aka NIKO
present

Animations Compilation Mod  2.0
(Warband edition)

I make now new version of my popular  Animations Compilation Mod.

I make early same animation for old Native , but design wait Warband relise , and I must say new engine give me more capabilities !

So I make few videos and pics with new and changed animations for Warband.
I plan make more animations and will be post hire ( in 1 page too ) new links for presentations.

Also if someone have new ready animation I can include it in ACM 2.0 with credits.

1) Shield animations
Change standard animation.
Add defend with shield on knee with functional for rotation up-down. Reduce bow accuracy  :grin:
Change angles for horseman defend .
Add 2 new animation then hit to shield.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX4f-DFViz0
Screenshots:
FToO5h.jpg

QJHy1h.jpg

MRBHUh.jpg

2) Bow animations
Add shooting from bow on 90 angle.
Add shooting on knee . Excellent for castle defenders or on high ground.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLqOvmR1DX0
Screenshots:
XkBCjh.jpg

3) Crossbow animations
Add shooting on knee . Excellent for castle defenders or on high ground.
Add reload with turn for pavise protection . Badly work only for player ( seems shields on units backs don't work )

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qfoWprPL-k
Screenshots:
Vv9Aj.jpg

NiPkZ.jpg

4) Two/one handed sword rotation animations
Full remake rotation movement for two/one handed swords then equip item.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrvkkLD8RGU

5)Javelin new poses
Add few poses for javelin throw , one for protection with shield. Fix standard throw animation.

Screenshots:
CxAdFh.jpg

6) Throw axe with protect shield
Screenshots:
dOTeWh.jpg

7) Remaked animations from Kengeki mod
( on video only few from animation I alredy remake and insert in ACM 2.0.)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmg2vfjXnsQ

Really I don't know , I plan make animation for single . But if someone will be use new animations in cheat purposes , i don't guilty  :grin:

Nice work!

Will you release the your code, so that people can implement them into multiplayer, I would really love that, because I have no idea on how to implement new animation.

Oh, the crossbow reloading is awesome, reminds me of the pavise crossbowmen in Medieval 2 Total War.

Rath0s said:
Nice work!

Will you release the your code, so that people can implement them into multiplayer, I would really love that, because I have no idea on how to implement new animation.

Oh, the crossbow reloading is awesome, reminds me of the pavise crossbowmen in Medieval 2 Total War.

I plan make 2 part , 1 part must work on all mods , and 2 - highly scripted code for modders. ( 1 part relise early )

And yes then I know shields on back work I remember this anim from M2TW  :grin:
Defend pavise then reload , but work for player only ( units seems shields on back not work ? )

Amazing stuff, good work :smile:
PS. if this isn't implemented into multiplayer I am going to kill something.

Thanks all  :grin:

lilyeti said:
How do you switch between stances? Or is it just a random animation each time?
Its random stances but with same improve in animation code.
I make button for crouching , but it have same problem with active animations ( like bow shooting ) it can only use for movement.

Really cool animations and the thrown animations with the shield protection are almost a must have idk why they weren't like that to begin with. And turning your shielded back to the enemy while reloading the crossbow is pretty brilliant as well.

My only complaints are the new shield animation is a little stiff and the way he holds the shield looks...odd, and it would be nice if the horizontal bow shoot was only used when crouching because its a little ridiculous while standing to shoot the bow horizontally. Actually its a shot that would only be used at close range, unfortunately i doubt you could make the engine use certain animations at certain ranges. last, while i get the badass factor of the spinning sword animation, it too, is a little ridiculous.

to Puerkl8r
Thank you for critics , but for now I want make all animation I want. After I relise my mod you can disable same animation you don't like .
I orient now for my own testy.  :wink: Also I orient for mass user , historical accurate not in first place.

If someone have good idea for animations, write about .  But it must be real and rare idea ( shield bash already in plan :wink:)

Also if someone have new ready animation I can include it in ACM 2.0 with credits.

Could you make a lying-down version for the crossbowmen? Would be awesome to see in SP in an ambush. :razz:

I hope that's a good enough idea. :smile:

Anyway, the crossbow on knees with shield on the back looks nice, but I think it'd be even better if the shield was aligned parallel to the back. That way you can't get shot in your butt when reloading. :razz:

to AWdeV

For lying-down version of crossbowmen have more complicated situation , how shoot from castle wall and its will be so imbalance . Now sit on knees have all types units.

For make parallel shields need edit item module , not animation . Maybe I make it for Native separately from basic mod. ( with many other things of cause )

Back
Top Bottom