AND LO! DID THE BLACK STALLION RIDE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrayel

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Stop, I'm not going to do something expressly because "United needs it." I have neither the time nor will too anyway.

This is just childish; you try to coerce me as if though we were friends, then you swear and stomp your feet like spurned children, then you ask why. It's honestly pathetic, and does nothing but degrade United and its administration and "fan"/playerbase in my eyes.

Thank you.

(Yes this was important enough I had to make a thread about it, I can't possible block all these people on Steam and it's overflowing into PMs)

Why do I get the feeling "all these people" was probably one or two people tops and you just wanted attention. In addition, why would whoever the hell is asking you to make maps, make you hate the playerbase?  :???:

Boarlady said:
Why do I get the feeling "all these people" was probably one or two people tops and you just wanted attention. In addition, why would whoever the hell is asking you to make maps, make you hate the playerbase?  :???:
ya and we kind of do need a new map.

**** United. Stop pestering my Az to make you idiots a map, he is busy with his super ****ing awesome map for HCRP.

Look-at-Me.jpg

I didn't tell anyone to contact you so no need to message me over steam like that. If people of their own free will decide to request that you work on a map, and that bothers you so much, then don't be a mapper.

Hey everybody, please look at Azrayel. You should PM him on steam too because obviously he LOVES that.

Enough of rage? Both sides? I assume you feel better, both Azry who can easily block all the contacts if he wouldn't have such a lazy ass and Domhnall who doesn't get that people will turn back to him as United is falling. Victory has many friends, failure has true ones, as they say.

He's talking about the map updates with pointless "baby-sitting stuff". I have to agree on his part:

• Fill the weapon stock plox.
  • Add safespawn because I get killed plox.
  • Add engineer for outaws plox.
  • Add vineyard in town cuz' the farm is too far plox.
  • Etcetera.

Any player requested map update should have a valid explanation (not only a poll with "yes" and "no"), and of course, looking at the fact that United is a RP server, then we should analyze the question in cause from the RP side too. But most importantly, a mapper wants his concept to be respected. I suppose that's his main trouble here.

The Bowman said:
He's talking about the map updates with pointless "baby-sitting stuff". I have to agree on his part:

• Fill the weapon stock plox.
  • Add safespawn because I get killed plox.
  • Add engineer for outaws plox.
  • Add vineyard in town cuz' the farm is too far plox.
  • Etcetera.

Any player requested map update should have a valid explanation (not only a poll with "yes" and "no"), and of course, looking at the fact that United is a RP server, then we should analyze the question in cause from the RP side too. But most importantly, a mapper wants his concept to be respected. I suppose that's his main trouble here.

Except he didn't mention or allude to any of these things? I agree with what you say, but we should let Azrayel speak for himself, he is quite capable of it.

Silversword said:
Enough of rage? Both sides? I assume you feel better, both Azry who can easily block all the contacts if he wouldn't have such a lazy ass and Domhnall who doesn't get that people will turn back to him as United is falling. Victory has many friends, failure has true ones, as they say.

*Blinks*
Wait... Caell???
What happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom